Basecost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Echo Ridge

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

Echo Ridge is located in Knoxville, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Echo Ridge for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of Echo Ridge

Posted by Caring108095050 June 30, 2015
4.0

Echo Ridge was a lovely atmosphere. Everything seems fine; the rooms, the staff and the food.

Posted by Anonymous106621450 May 13, 2015

Echo Ridge was very good, and I was impressed. The rooms were nice, the food was nice, and they were very cooperative. It is a really good place. The rooms were nicely appointed. The manager of the place showed me around and told me everything I needed to know.

Posted by Darlene27 April 25, 2015
4.0

Echo Ridge is beautiful. All three meals a day are set properly. They have good food and good people. They have all kinds of things. They have baseball and horse racing, and they teach painting.

Posted by Caring105582850 April 25, 2015
3.0

I like the personnel at Echo Ridge. The staff was fine. They were very positive and very nice. I saw one apartment. It was just a large living room and then a smaller bedroom. One room was spacious though. We had lunch, and the food was good. The place was nice. It was clean, and it didn't have a smell. There was no activity at that time. I didn't see anything about activities.

Posted by Donna104069550 April 10, 2015
4.0

Echo Ridge was nice. It just had single rooms, and they wanted an apartment. It was older, but it was nice and more open, and the people were very nice.

Posted by Caring101653450 March 14, 2015
3.0

We got my mom in a place in Tennessee, and she seems to be doing as well as expected. Echo Ridge is a nice facility. There is nothing directly that I like more about it. It is a nice area and a nice facility. The people seem nice for the most part. The staff is one thing that I didn't care so much for. The lady I spoke with initially was extremely nice and helpful. Then once we got her in, the people that are taking care of her is an on staff, married couple. The gentleman is extremely nice and helpful, but his wife is really not nice. She is harsh, and she comes across as rude. I don't care for her one bit. The food is OK. It is not great, but it is not horrible. I think it a good thing that they have three meals a day, but I wouldn't think it was exceptional. I would just think it was average. I think it is fine for now for what she needs. I feel that it is a good fit for her now. For now, it is doing what needs to be for her.

Posted by Kenneth16 February 10, 2015

Echo Ridge was a wonderful place, but it was only independent living. They had great staff an wonderful food, and they also do a lot of activities. The lady that showed us around was so helpful, and she even called me after I visited.

Posted by greenthumb3 November 09, 2014
1.0

The food was very good, but management was horrible, residents look miserable. Would never move my mother in.

Posted by Caring85751350 July 31, 2014
4.0

They've done a great job. They were very professional, very informative and very helpful; that's the best thing I could say about my visit to Echo Ridge. They were very nice and very persistent. The place immaculate and well done.

Posted by Caring86325350 June 19, 2014

Echo Ridge is a beautiful place. Everybody was very, very nice. It was well kept. It was such a great place. The rooms were very nice, but I thought it was a little costly. They gave me a list of the monthly calendar of all the activities and the different things that they did. They keep the residents very busy and active. I like the location because it's close to a shopping center. It’s also close to the YMCA so that they could swim and exercise. What stood out was that everybody was very, very pleasant, and they were very knowledgeable.

Posted by Caring1718 May 30, 2014
4.0

I knew some people down at Echo Ridge. They referred that place to me. They were very nice and very clean. Everything seemed to be up to date. The only thing they didn't have that I was looking for is an Internet system. The staff who toured me there was up to date on everything there. She was very nice. She gave me all the answers to my questions. They showed me some rooms, and they looked nice. We had lunch at their dining room, and the food was very good. The thing that I like about it is that it is close to my friend's house.

Posted by Caring84751550 May 20, 2014
4.0

The grounds at Echo Ridge are beautiful. The dining hall is nice and better than the other ones I went to. They have a new activities person. And I think she is just out of college, and she doesn't have the vim and vigor of the one before. They barely hear or notice her. I think the food needs to have more options. When you get old, you are typically not supposed to have as much salt, and so people should be able to say "I'd like salt-free" or "I want regular food." I did have a great lunch yesterday there with my mom. It was very good. It was a nice place. I'm not really complaining.

I think the staff should always remember that they have a job. And this is like one of the manager's staff. It wasn't horrible. I've seen worse. But they all need to be reminded of what they're trying to do every once in a while. I like how open and airy it is. I love the grounds, and I like all the flowers and plants. I like it, and I think it's very nice. I'd like not to move my parents if I can afford to keep them there when they need the assisted living, and we're bringing people in for that right now because my dad's in the hospital. But I like it, especially when you walk in and the look of the whole place is just wonderful. It's very bright, it's not dark, and it doesn't smell.

Location of Echo Ridge

Features of Echo Ridge

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.