Danberry at Inverness Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Danberry at Inverness | Independent Living

July 29, 2014

By Rita 1

I came out to Danberry when it first opened. I looked at the houses and the apartments. Then, I moved in on September 2012. I find the place very clean. You never see it dirty. The staff come and clean my apartment every week. I have no problems with the place. All of the staff is extremely nice, young, energetic and caring. They go out of their way for the residents. I just love all of them. On the other hand, the food is an up and down thing. I mean it is institutional food, sometimes good and sometimes not. We have had good chefs and bad ones. Right now, we have a good one but the one before him was terrible. They also have activities that people enjoy. However, I kind of do my own thing. Overall, my experience here is very good.

July 22, 2014

By Don34

I will greatly encouraged anyone who is looking for a retirement community to totally consider moving to Danberry. The staff here is as wonderful as the residents. They go out of their way to do whatever they can to help and assist the residents. I love a lot of things they do here such as shoot games and pool. I also love the exercise room where I work out. When I first got here, the food was really good. For whatever reason, it kind of tapered a little bit. Then they had this new chef and the food slowly picked back up. Basically, I just love getting to know other people and eating lunch and dinner with others. I've been living here since March 2012. I couldn't have been in a better place.

July 22, 2014

By Mr. Griffiths

It's just been three weeks since I've been at Danberry at Inverness. All the people here are extremely nice and helpful. I am very happy here.

December 30, 2013

By Kathy82066850

Danberry of Inverness was a very nice and clean facility. They have independent, assisted and skilled nursing. I visited this place for my father. The staff was very nice, friendly, and accommodating. They have an indoor pool. They also have a movie theater, a bar, and a library. Based on my visit, I would highly recommend this place.

Photos of Danberry at Inverness

Features of Danberry at Inverness

• Housing Extra: All Apartments Offer Full Kitchens And Washer/Dryer

• Dining Extra: Multiple Dining Venues Available, Flexible Meal Plan, Multiple Menu Options Prepared By Culinary Team, Diabetic And Low Salt Options Available

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Fitness Studio,Ballroom, Theater, Creative Art Studios, Card And Billiard Rooms, Wellness Clinic, Bistro, Library

• Technology Extra: 24 Hour Monitored Emergency Call System

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Classes

• Home Sale Assistance

• Overall:

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

About Danberry at Inverness

Like you, we believe that growth can happen at any age. That's why Danberry at Inverness offers senior living unlike anywhere else. From our our luxury independent living and assisted living apartment residences to our gated neighborhood of cottage homes; everything about Danberry at Inverness encourages growth, learning and discovery of new things about yourself and your environment every day.

From programs and clubs tailored to spark new and old interests, to a special membership for residents at Inverness Country Club, even concierge services that make just about anything possible. Danberry at Inverness is the age-privileged community that can keep up with your animated spirit.

Our world-class, country-club-style amenities and services are also conveniently all under one roof - and are available to all who call Danberry at Inverness home.

Start your day with a trip to the state-of-the-art fitness center, enjoy lunch at the cozy bistro, head to the outdoor gardens to check on your tomato plants, or take a refreshing dip in the indoor, resort-style pool.

Whatever your fancy, its all here at Danberry at Inverness, just waiting for you to discover new adventures and new things about yourself.

Map of Danberry at Inverness