Danberry at Inverness | Independent Living

235 Inverness Center Drive, Hoover, AL, 35242

Reviews of Danberry at Inverness | Independent Living

Sarah27 July 31, 2014

Moving to Danberry at Inverness was one of the best decisions we've ever made. We really, really like it. We moved in here a little over a year ago and the apartment is exactly what we needed right now. I like the fact that we have a washer and a dryer in the condo and not down the hall. The furniture that I brought in fits nicely too. Our meal plan includes the main meal plus the continental breakfast. We can choose the main meal either in the middle of the day or in the evening and we don’t have to tell them every time. We also like the residents here too. We have met some very interesting people with different backgrounds.

June15 July 31, 2014

The people at Danberry at Inverness have all been very pleasant. I haven’t spent more time there because my husband broke his hips two days ago before he was about to move in there and we were spending a lot of time at the hospital, but they were very cooperative. I know it's going to be a great place to live than at home and it’s the best thing we've done. They have more stimulation there with regards to mental and physical activities.

Rita 1 July 29, 2014

I came out to Danberry when it first opened. I looked at the houses and the apartments. Then, I moved in on September 2012. I find the place very clean. You never see it dirty. The staff come and clean my apartment every week. I have no problems with the place. All of the staff is extremely nice, young, energetic and caring. They go out of their way for the residents. I just love all of them.

On the other hand, the food is an up and down thing. I mean it is institutional food, sometimes good and sometimes not. We have had good chefs and bad ones. Right now, we have a good one but the one before him was terrible. They also have activities that people enjoy. However, I kind of do my own thing. Overall, my experience here is very good.

Don34 July 22, 2014

I will greatly encouraged anyone who is looking for a retirement community to totally consider moving to Danberry. The staff here is as wonderful as the residents. They go out of their way to do whatever they can to help and assist the residents. I love a lot of things they do here such as shoot games and pool. I also love the exercise room where I work out. When I first got here, the food was really good. For whatever reason, it kind of tapered a little bit. Then they had this new chef and the food slowly picked back up. Basically, I just love getting to know other people and eating lunch and dinner with others. I've been living here since March 2012. I couldn't have been in a better place.

Mr. Griffiths July 22, 2014

It's just been three weeks since I've been at Danberry at Inverness. All the people here are extremely nice and helpful. I am very happy here.

Kathy82066850 December 31, 2013

Danberry of Inverness was a very nice and clean facility. They have independent, assisted and skilled nursing. I visited this place for my father. The staff was very nice, friendly, and accommodating. They have an indoor pool. They also have a movie theater, a bar, and a library. Based on my visit, I would highly recommend this place.

From Danberry at Inverness

Like you, we believe that growth can happen at any age. That's why Danberry at Inverness offers senior living unlike anywhere else. From our our luxury independent living and assisted living apartment residences to our gated neighborhood of cottage homes; everything about Danberry at Inverness encourages growth, learning and discovery of new things about yourself and your environment every day.

From programs and clubs tailored to spark new and old interests, to a special membership for residents at Inverness Country Club, even concierge services that make just about anything possible. Danberry at Inverness is the age-privileged community that can keep up with your animated spirit.

Our world-class, country-club-style amenities and services are also conveniently all under one roof - and are available to all who call Danberry at Inverness home.

Start your day with a trip to the state-of-the-art fitness center, enjoy lunch at the cozy bistro, head to the outdoor gardens to check on your tomato plants, or take a refreshing dip in the indoor, resort-style pool.

Whatever your fancy, its all here at Danberry at Inverness, just waiting for you to discover new adventures and new things about yourself.

IL apartments offer granite kitchen counter tops, Clean Steel appliances, ceramic tile in kitchen and bath, full size washer and dryer, walk in showers with bench, 2" blinds, high 9' ceilings, emergency buttons, electronic daily check in system. There are outdoor areas to enjoy such as a fire pit overlooking waterfall, and outdoor patio dining. Sunrooms are available with 3 bedroom floor plans. There are multiple dining venue options with table service provided and many menu options. There is also an on-site wellness clinic.

Features of Danberry at Inverness

• Technology extra: 24-hour monitored emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: All apartments offer full kitchens and washer/dryer

• Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Studio,Ballroom, Theater, Creative Art Studios, Card and Billiard Rooms, Wellness Clinic, Bistro, Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer classes

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Multiple dining venues available, Flexible meal plan, Multiple Menu options prepared by culinary team, Diabetic and low salt options available

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Danberry at Inverness