Eskaton Hayfork Manor

183 Hyampom Rd., Hayfork, CA, 96041

Reviews of Eskaton Hayfork Manor

August 31, 2017

By Keiji

I think Eskaton Manor is really quite outstanding. The grounds are kept beautiful and the shrubs are always blooming. The facilities are really great too. The staff gets everything done and they’re pleasant. Their concern and care is great. The potlucks are interesting and the parties are sweet, nice and fun. There are enough social people to make it a nice community. The community where the people are mobile is quite good. It’s marvelous because the mobile people can walk into town. They don't have to have cars. There are enough activities for the people that aren't mobile. It's just that a lot of people are not really mobile. I'm on an SSSI so also a brilliant value for money. It’s a lovely place but it’s just that people come and die, that’s the way life is.

August 24, 2017

By Herb

Very good, close to town, quiet, good food, and low prices.

August 23, 2017

By Veronique

It must be quite good. I've been here for 11 years! Friendly, clean, beautiful decorating, and plenty of entertainment for those who wish to participate. Yards are really showing off after our heavy rains during the "winter".

August 22, 2017

By Marilyn M.

We get very good services. It is so great to have all the yards mowed and garden so well taken care of.

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous

Always very good service.

August 07, 2017

By Larry D.

I have been a resident for 11 years and over time have grown very fond of Hayfork and Eskaton. The office staff have always been ready at all times to assist with any problems. The grounds are kept in great shape. Fellow residents are a great bunch to have around.

About Eskaton Hayfork Manor

Eskaton Hayfork Manor is an independent living community in Hayfork, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Hayfork Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Hayfork Manor