Cascadian Place

3915 Colby Ave, Everett, WA, 98201

Reviews of Cascadian Place

Phyllis114724050 November 12, 2015

An aura of friendliness and caring for one another permeates the residents. The managers are excellent and all friendly, patient, helpful, willing to pitch in to help where it's needed. When a problem arises, they are always there to smoothly solve it, and all the residents are patient and willing to see the best in everything and everyone. We are a happy family.

Anonymousdaughter October 30, 2015

My father liked Cascadian and thought he would have a really good experience there. I thought the dining room was really nice but noisy, and he is very hard of hearing. I thought they had a nice layout of rooms and very good views. I think he would have done well there, and it seemed like they were quite active. It would have been a half an hour drive from me, and I thought the halls were a little dark.

Anonymous113011150 October 29, 2015

I was pleased with the staff at Cascadian Place. They were very helpful and provided me with a lot of information, showed me a number of rooms, and really tried to meet my needs. There were different options at different levels and sizes. Some of the rooms were in the process of having some work done, so they weren’t finished products. It was clean. They were so helpful, and the person I talked to really went out of his way not just to provide information but to also find ways to help meet my mother's needs.

Caring109209750 July 29, 2015

I visited other places like Cascadian, but it was awful. It was not good at all. I have environmental allergies, and I felt sick in there, so we just had to leave. It was kind of a depressing environment really. The staff was just non-descriptive. It was OK, but it wasn't as good as some of the others.

Hi - I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. I'm so very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during your tour at Cascadian Place. I'm extremely disappointed to hear that the management and staff weren't as enthusiastic as they could have been. Every guest should feel welcomed. Please accept my sincere apology. I've sent your feedback to our Resident Relations department. Thanks, Katie

Caring99730750 March 02, 2015

The price is right at Cascadian Place. It was available, and I could move in. The apartment is very small, but I could afford it, so I will accustom myself to the space. The staff was very helpful. I am really looking forward to the move.

John65411250 August 11, 2013

My dad likes Cascadian Place, so I let him stay there. His room is spacious enough. The staff is fine and the food is great. They are just a little older place so they can use a little updating.

Caring878 July 11, 2013

Cascadian Place was convenient because it was across the Everett Clinic so it was good if you had a lot of medical issues. Another thing that was great about the location was that it was on a bus line. It also had a partial view of the mountain. The people were very nice. The rooms were satisfactory, it was a little bit dark. I hadn't got the chance to taste the food.

sno_king April 21, 2013

Beautiful building and great staff. Lots of activities for everyone.

From Cascadian Place

Cascadian Place is located in Everett, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Cascadian Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Cascadian Place

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room