Cascadian Place

3915 Colby Ave, Everett, WA, 98201

Reviews of Cascadian Place

MW725401 February 11, 2017

I liked Cascadian Place. It seemed nice, and the rooms were a nice size. I had a pretty good lunch there. The people seemed nice and happy. I thought my stepmother would like it, but she decided that she doesn’t want to move to this area. Everything was good.

Mark128436 February 07, 2017

Cascadian Place is definitely an older facility, but it seemed to be kept up well. We liked that most had patios or decks off each unit. They staff seemed very accommodating and friendly as well as extremely helpful. However, it's more independent living than assisted living. They had set dining times, and Mom needed flexibility of meals. The cost was on the lower end, and the location was good.

Simone881587 January 09, 2017

The experience at Cascadian Place was awesome. It was very comfortable, and the staff wasn't overly friendly in a staged way. They were very genuine. I really like it there. The rooms were very nice and very clean. They have a lot of things for the residents. But I think they need more disabled parking, and they need assigned parking places. I like the staff the most. I met the kitchen staff, and that was very positive. Their exercise room was a little small, but it was certainly adequate. Price was much better than the other community. It was almost affordable. Location is pretty good too.

Calvin127762 June 28, 2016

I liked Cascadian Place. Getting to the spot where my parents would eat was complex because they have to go to an elevator and down another elevator. The way it was built, for my folks, would be a long walk, given the fact that my dad has a walker. The way the apartment we looked at was arranged was nice.

Donna124331050 May 11, 2016

My visit at Cascadian Place was good. They offered a lot of activities. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had lunch there, and the food was very good and prepared by a good chef.

Kye February 11, 2016

We chose Cascadian Place because of the price. Since mom is in the independent-living part, there’s no pressure for medical care. If she needs medical care, she can hire separately. She likes the fact that she’s not forced to move into the higher level of care should the need arise. It is not a depressing place. The residents are more upbeat. It was a perfect set up for my mom. They have an exercise class, music, movies, and they take the residents on field trips. Mom loved it there. They are short on staff but the residents are really happy. For the amount of money that we pay, it is a really good deal. It is a well maintained facility - very clean. I would definitely recommend this facility.

A Fellow Reviewer45 January 28, 2016

Cascadian Place is less expensive than most of the places. It is really a good place. The staff is very friendly. It looks like all the residents are friendly. The people I talked to are all very nice. There is something going on all day. They have games of all kinds, and they offer trips. They have all kinds of things. The residents here are friendlier and the physical appearance of the place is much better than at the other facility.

RM2 December 17, 2015

My mother has lived in the Cascadian for seven year now and has stayed there before. She moved from a one-bedroom to a studio apartment. When we saw that it was really expensive, we decided that we need to look at other options for her. We did look at other places, but we ended up deciding to have her stay right there and move her into a studio apartment, which she really likes. It's only two doors down from where she was before. They only have independent, so they have their meals together, but if you need more help, you can hire somebody to come and do that. We really love the apartment managers. They have a live-in manager system there, and the current managers are really great. She plays bean bag baseball and crafts things, and if she feels well enough, she'll go on their weekly outings and things like that. She's doing well.

Phyllis114724050 November 12, 2015

An aura of friendliness and caring for one another permeates the residents. The managers are excellent and all friendly, patient, helpful, willing to pitch in to help where it's needed. When a problem arises, they are always there to smoothly solve it, and all the residents are patient and willing to see the best in everything and everyone. We are a happy family.

Anonymousdaughter October 30, 2015

My father liked Cascadian and thought he would have a really good experience there. I thought the dining room was really nice but noisy, and he is very hard of hearing. I thought they had a nice layout of rooms and very good views. I think he would have done well there, and it seemed like they were quite active. It would have been a half an hour drive from me, and I thought the halls were a little dark.

Anonymous113011150 October 29, 2015

I was pleased with the staff at Cascadian Place. They were very helpful and provided me with a lot of information, showed me a number of rooms, and really tried to meet my needs. There were different options at different levels and sizes. Some of the rooms were in the process of having some work done, so they weren’t finished products. It was clean. They were so helpful, and the person I talked to really went out of his way not just to provide information but to also find ways to help meet my mother's needs.

Caring109209750 July 29, 2015

I visited other places like Cascadian, but it was awful. It was not good at all. I have environmental allergies, and I felt sick in there, so we just had to leave. It was kind of a depressing environment really. The staff was just non-descriptive. It was OK, but it wasn't as good as some of the others.

Hi - I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. I'm so very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during your tour at Cascadian Place. I'm extremely disappointed to hear that the management and staff weren't as enthusiastic as they could have been. Every guest should feel welcomed. Please accept my sincere apology. I've sent your feedback to our Resident Relations department. Thanks, Katie

Caring99730750 March 02, 2015

The price is right at Cascadian Place. It was available, and I could move in. The apartment is very small, but I could afford it, so I will accustom myself to the space. The staff was very helpful. I am really looking forward to the move.

John65411250 August 11, 2013

My dad likes Cascadian Place, so I let him stay there. His room is spacious enough. The staff is fine and the food is great. They are just a little older place so they can use a little updating.

Caring878 July 11, 2013

Cascadian Place was convenient because it was across the Everett Clinic so it was good if you had a lot of medical issues. Another thing that was great about the location was that it was on a bus line. It also had a partial view of the mountain. The people were very nice. The rooms were satisfactory, it was a little bit dark. I hadn't got the chance to taste the food.

sno_king April 21, 2013

Beautiful building and great staff. Lots of activities for everyone.

From Cascadian Place

Cascadian Place is located in Everett, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Cascadian Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Cascadian Place