Cascadian Place

Overview of Ratings

4.0

January 09, 2017

By Simone881587

The experience at Cascadian Place was awesome. It was very comfortable, and the staff wasn't overly friendly in a staged way. They were very genuine. I really like it there. The rooms were very nice and very clean. They have a lot of things for the residents. But I think they need more disabled parking, and they need assigned parking places. I like the staff the most. I met the kitchen staff, and that was very positive. Their exercise room was a little small, but it was certainly adequate. Price was much better than the other community. It was almost affordable. Location is pretty good too.

June 28, 2016

By Calvin127762

I liked Cascadian Place. Getting to the spot where my parents would eat was complex because they have to go to an elevator and down another elevator. The way it was built, for my folks, would be a long walk, given the fact that my dad has a walker. The way the apartment we looked at was arranged was nice.

May 11, 2016

By Donna124331050

My visit at Cascadian Place was good. They offered a lot of activities. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had lunch there, and the food was very good and prepared by a good chef.

February 11, 2016

By Kye

We chose Cascadian Place because of the price. Since mom is in the independent-living part, there’s no pressure for medical care. If she needs medical care, she can hire separately. She likes the fact that she’s not forced to move into the higher level of care should the need arise. It is not a depressing place. The residents are more upbeat. It was a perfect set up for my mom. They have an exercise class, music, movies, and they take the residents on field trips. Mom loved it there. They are short on staff but the residents are really happy. For the amount of money that we pay, it is a really good deal. It is a well maintained facility - very clean. I would definitely recommend this facility.

January 28, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer45

Cascadian Place is less expensive than most of the places. It is really a good place. The staff is very friendly. It looks like all the residents are friendly. The people I talked to are all very nice. There is something going on all day. They have games of all kinds, and they offer trips. They have all kinds of things. The residents here are friendlier and the physical appearance of the place is much better than at the other facility.

December 17, 2015

By RM2

My mother has lived in the Cascadian for seven year now and has stayed there before. She moved from a one-bedroom to a studio apartment. When we saw that it was really expensive, we decided that we need to look at other options for her. We did look at other places, but we ended up deciding to have her stay right there and move her into a studio apartment, which she really likes. It's only two doors down from where she was before. They only have independent, so they have their meals together, but if you need more help, you can hire somebody to come and do that. We really love the apartment managers. They have a live-in manager system there, and the current managers are really great. She plays bean bag baseball and crafts things, and if she feels well enough, she'll go on their weekly outings and things like that. She's doing well.

November 12, 2015

By Phyllis114724050

An aura of friendliness and caring for one another permeates the residents. The managers are excellent and all friendly, patient, helpful, willing to pitch in to help where it's needed. When a problem arises, they are always there to smoothly solve it, and all the residents are patient and willing to see the best in everything and everyone. We are a happy family.

October 30, 2015

By Anonymousdaughter

My father liked Cascadian and thought he would have a really good experience there. I thought the dining room was really nice but noisy, and he is very hard of hearing. I thought they had a nice layout of rooms and very good views. I think he would have done well there, and it seemed like they were quite active. It would have been a half an hour drive from me, and I thought the halls were a little dark.

October 29, 2015

I was pleased with the staff at Cascadian Place. They were very helpful and provided me with a lot of information, showed me a number of rooms, and really tried to meet my needs. There were different options at different levels and sizes. Some of the rooms were in the process of having some work done, so they weren’t finished products. It was clean. They were so helpful, and the person I talked to really went out of his way not just to provide information but to also find ways to help meet my mother's needs.

July 29, 2015

By Caring109209750

I visited other places like Cascadian, but it was awful. It was not good at all. I have environmental allergies, and I felt sick in there, so we just had to leave. It was kind of a depressing environment really. The staff was just non-descriptive. It was OK, but it wasn't as good as some of the others.

Hi - I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. I'm so very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during your tour at Cascadian Place. I'm extremely disappointed to hear that the management and staff weren't as enthusiastic as they could have been. Every guest should feel welcomed. Please accept my sincere apology. I've sent your feedback to our Resident Relations department. Thanks, Katie

March 02, 2015

The price is right at Cascadian Place. It was available, and I could move in. The apartment is very small, but I could afford it, so I will accustom myself to the space. The staff was very helpful. I am really looking forward to the move.

August 11, 2013

By John65411250

My dad likes Cascadian Place, so I let him stay there. His room is spacious enough. The staff is fine and the food is great. They are just a little older place so they can use a little updating.

July 11, 2013

Cascadian Place was convenient because it was across the Everett Clinic so it was good if you had a lot of medical issues. Another thing that was great about the location was that it was on a bus line. It also had a partial view of the mountain. The people were very nice. The rooms were satisfactory, it was a little bit dark. I hadn't got the chance to taste the food.

April 21, 2013

By sno_king

Beautiful building and great staff. Lots of activities for everyone.

Features of Cascadian Place

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Cascadian Place

Cascadian Place is located in Everett, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Cascadian Place for a visit...and stay!

Map of Cascadian Place