Senior Helpers | Yardley, PA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Senior Helpers | Yardley, PA

Darlene2 July 17, 2012

I was not happy at all with our experience with Senior Helpers. For one thing, I had different person coming out each time. One of the women weren't very honest. She said she would call me back and let me know who's coming and she didn't. She wasn't always reliable and changed the story about some things. I was going to address the issue to the management but the person that I should have talked to was on a week meetings. She's gone for the week and it just got so bad that we all decided that it would be better to go on our way. I think that a provider should know that a person is a really certified home health aid. Know who's coming out. They need to be trained when they're coming out. They need to be given a care plan so they would know what to do when they're coming.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Senior Helpers

Senior Helpers offers its clientele a comprehensive list of nonmedical services in Bucks County, PA and Northeast Philadelphia. We are a national company with over 200 locations that are locally owned and operated. Our branch office is located in Yardley, PA and provides housekeeping services, personal grooming, companionship, meal planning and preparation, transportation to appointments, medication reminders, ambulatory assistance and assistance with miscellaneous errands. We provide Respite Services for short-term hours when the family needs a break or is on vacation. We also act as a support care team to those that are in Assisted Living Facilities or Nursing Homes as well as Hospice Care in the home or at a facility.

An integral part of Senior Helpers care model involves personal companionship; caregivers organize indoor and outdoor activities such as reminiscence exercises, current events discussions, movie hour, scrapbooking and outings to visit neighbors, friends and local entertainment venues. The Senior Helpers model is designed to prevent premature institutionalization.

We match each Caregiver to the client and only hire Caregivers we would invite into our own homes. Senior Helpers does not require a contractual commitment.

Features of Senior Helpers