Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR

Robert R March 01, 2017

The services have enabled the client to be able to stay in the house, which she likes, but she complains about everything because she is 90. I have made it a point to be there a couple of times when the caregivers arrive, and I have been impressed.

Dr. Dillard D March 01, 2017

Having Right at Home allows my live-in nurse to leave the home, and I can still get the care I need.

LaNelle W February 22, 2017

Right at Home physically made it easier for me. My father got to see another face, which was encouraging to him.

Jim J February 06, 2017

Right at Home took care of my father in areas that I couldn't.

Shawna H February 03, 2017

We had care three times in the week before my grandfather died.

Mary L February 02, 2017

My mother is kind of difficult to work with and Right at Home is doing the best they can.

Patricia (Pat) M February 01, 2017

Right at Home is very good at taking care of what you need and the services are great.

Margie T January 28, 2017

Ruby is in need of a lot of things. She doesn't drive and is a recent widow. It is important that she can have the assistance that she needs.

Mara M January 23, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's caregivers have good attitudes.

Stacey J January 23, 2017

The caregivers from Right at Home seem well-trained.

Susan B January 23, 2017

It was good to know that someone was checking on my mother when she lived 1,100 miles away, and the caregivers always showed up for their shifts. I could check on Right at Home's website and I could see when they checked in and out of my mother's home. They would also write down a few things on how my mother was doing and who was the one to visit them.

Nancy H January 23, 2017

The caregivers are very helpful with what they do.

Kelly Clark July 29, 2016

Valerie and her staff went above and beyond in caring for my mom while she needed them and family was out of state. They filled the gap and advocated for her health care and day living, making sure she was safe and comfortable during a health scare. We are very grateful to Right at Home.

Paul B.1 March 17, 2016

Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR, has done a good job at sending different caregivers. The caregivers help us with food preparation and light house cleaning for four hours a day. We are pretty happy with them. The management is fine. Their price is not the cheapest, but it’s pretty good.

Richard Clark December 19, 2015

Contracted with Right at Home in Hot Springs, AR, in December 2013. We were their first client, so it's a learning experience. We have been very satisfied with the care provided and staffing.

Mary Jo6 December 18, 2015

Valerie and Jimmy interviewed us and assessed our needs. They provided caregivers who were punctual, professional and caring.

Rita Michau March 20, 2015

Jimmy and Valerie are wonderful. They not only provide cure for my father, they take care and are truly concerned for my sister and myself. It was no time at all that they felt like family at the same time they are professional in their work.

Barbara102306650 November 29, 2014

Outstanding service. Went way beyond requirements. Truly outstanding, caring, and sincere.

Ted5 July 24, 2014

We were so pleased with Right at Home. They took loving care of my Mother. Thanks to their dependable service. My Mother was able to live in her home for a longer period of time. She finally had a stroke and had to go to a nursing home. A great big thank you to Right at Home.

From Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR