Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR

Overview of Ratings

4.8

November 02, 2017

By Peg K_1

Right at Home is very easy to work with because they're cooperative. Right at Home is very helpful.

November 02, 2017

By Patty W_1

Right at Home is caring. They come in and find out I need and what they can do for me. Right at Home has helped me the most with taking care of my home and doing my laundry.

November 01, 2017

By Sheri C_1

The manager does an incredible job of managing the company. She does a great job of matching caregivers to clients and she goes above and beyond to help. My mom was very happy because she had an excellent caregiver. It gave me peace of mind that she was safe and happy.

October 04, 2017

By Terry S_1

Right at Home has been so easy to work with. The care that Right at Home gives is incredible. Right at Home has allowed my loved ones to still be independent.

October 03, 2017

By Patsy M

Right at Home has really been good to us. I have had nothing but good care from them. Right at Home has made life easier for my loved one because she doesn't have to do all the hard work.

October 03, 2017

By Judy V

Most of the caregivers my loved one had were fine, but there were a few that she wasn't happy with. The caregivers helped my loved one with getting through the day and getting her house clean.

September 21, 2017

By Bobby G

Right at Home is very honest and genuine. They care for their clients. The caregiver is able to provide a service I cannot do. He is able to get my loved one dressed and drive him to work.

September 21, 2017

By Mary M_9

Right at Home is doing a great job! I like that everything is the way it should be. They call us to check up on us and make sure that everything is going well! They are very personable. Right at Home really takes care of us. I think the service is great! Right at Home is doing all they can and more for us.

September 15, 2017

By Anonymous_331

Right at Home sends me very good caregivers to help me. Right at Home makes my life easier by having caregivers to help me clean my home since I am no longer able to do it on my own. They just switch around my caregivers too much.

September 12, 2017

By Jackie T_1

I would recommend Right at Home because they are very friendly and professional, they are efficient as well. For example, all of a sudden in December, we had need of their services on short notice, and Right at Home lined up people for us right away. The caregivers and staff are very personable. We use Right at Home when we have to go out of town, so for us, the help is awesome because it allows us to do what we have to do while at the same time my mother is being taken care of.

September 05, 2017

By Toni K

I would recommend Right at Home to others because they have really taken the time to match me with a caregiver. They made sure that we would be a good match based on personality, and it has been obvious how much consideration they have given that. Right at Home has a great impact on my life because, even when I am not having a particularly good day, there's never been a time that my caregiver has come when I was not glad that she came; not a single time.

August 04, 2017

By Elinor H

I would recommend Right at Home becasue they are prompt and seem to be meeting my needs. Right at Home is what I asked for. They are prompt, courteous, and kind.

August 03, 2017

By Anonymous_426

Right at Home was very professional and trustworthy. The services helped the most by being there when the client needed them.

August 03, 2017

By Michael W_2

Right at Home has great owners of the company. They are knowledgeable with hospice care. The caregivers are okay too. The caregivers come over and help watch my wife so I can leave the house and get some rest.

August 01, 2017

By Lyn A

I really liked the owners, that they were local, and part of the community. I was going to check out two places, but after talking to them, we decided to use Right at Home. The services helped the most by providing companionship.

July 14, 2017

By Mary L_5

Right at Home needs more communication. My mom feels a little more connected to the outside world with the services.

July 14, 2017

By Joann M_1

I'm happy with my caregiver so far. Right at Home helps me get out. They take care of my husband so I can leave for a while. I don't need them to do any housework, just take care of him.

July 06, 2017

By Betty L_4

My mother was very happy about the people who come to see her. They come and talk to her and water her plants. My mother doesn't remember to take her medication, so they are reminding her to do that so her life will not be in danger.

June 09, 2017

By Emile L

Right at Home is easy to communicate with. The care from Right at Home is really helpful because it allows me to get things done without being interrupted. My wife has dementia and can't be left alone, and the services allow me to get things done that I need done.

June 09, 2017

By Catherine M_3

Right at Home is personable, easy to work with, cheerful, trustworthy, and friendly. And, they do their job. My dad was really reluctant about accepting the help, so the caregivers can only do what he would allow them to do. We have had a really good experience, though.

June 02, 2017

By Norma J

I would tell someone that Right at Home is professional. Right at Home has given me time away and that made my care for my loved one better.

June 01, 2017

By Mary V_4

Right at Home is dependable and reliable. Right at Home comes by to make sure I'm doing okay, and they do the things I need them to do.

May 04, 2017

By Paulette R_2

Right at Home has always done what they said they would do. The service has kept me sane.

May 04, 2017

By Patty W_2

Right at Home has nice people that do a good job.

April 19, 2017

By Suzanne B

Right at Home keeps in touch with me about what is going on with my caregiver. Right at Home has made my life easier by matching me with a caregiver that can cook, which is exactly what I need.

April 14, 2017

By Chris a

Right at Home are good at working with our schedule which was important for us. The services from Right at Home was fine. She was bed ridden, but it was helpful for us at the house to have them there.

April 03, 2017

By Marilea M

Right at Home is a very new company. The first girl that came was not great, and we had to switch. The caregivers are just too new. I would not choose Right at Home again in the future. The caregivers needed to be trained better. The first girl either did not care or was not well-trained. The second girl got way too personal and would interject herself into our conversations. All the caregivers could use better training.

April 03, 2017

By Terry S_4

Right at Home has been so cooperative with us and very professional. Anything that did not meet our needs, they have corrected. We have been really pleased. I am the only child here, and the services have allowed me to take some time for me.

March 16, 2017

By Todd a_2

I was able to call Right at Home on short notice and they were able to provide someone competent to help. We needed assistance and Right at Home could provide someone who was competent and caring. This gave me peace of mind.

March 01, 2017

By Robert R_8

Right at Home is there, dependable, cheerful, and the client likes them. The services have enabled the client to be able to stay in the house, which she likes, but she complains about everything because she is 90. I have made it a point to be there a couple of times when the caregivers arrive, and I have been impressed.

March 01, 2017

By Dr. Dillard D_1

Right at Home is very punctual and easy to talk to. They are very mindful in taking my vitals. Having Right at Home allows my live-in nurse to leave the home, and I can still get the care I need.

February 22, 2017

By LaNelle W_1

I would tell someone that it took a little while to get settled in and get a caregiver, but Right at Home was excellent. Right at Home physically made it easier for me. My father got to see another face, which was encouraging to him.

February 06, 2017

By Jim J_4

Right at Home is reliable, and their pricing is fair. Right at Home took care of my father in areas that I couldn't.

February 03, 2017

By Shawna H_1

Right at Home has great owners that actually met with us in person. The caregivers treated us like family. The family room portal was also great.

February 01, 2017

By Mary L_11

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's owner seems responsive and willing to work with people. My mother is kind of difficult to work with and Right at Home is doing the best they can.

February 01, 2017

By Pamela M_1

Right at Home is very good at taking care of what you need and the services are great.

January 27, 2017

By Margie T_1

Right at Home has always performed as expected. They have always been punctual, and I don't have anything negative to say about them. Ruby is in need of a lot of things. She doesn't drive and is a recent widow. It is important that she can have the assistance that she needs.

By Stacey J_1

Right at Home is really honest, and they only hire quality caregivers. If the caregiver can't make it, the owner will come do the work so you won't left without someone showing up. They are very dependable. The caregivers from Right at Home seem well-trained.

By Mara M_1

I would tell a friend that Right at Home's caregivers have good attitudes.

By Susan B_12

I would recommend Right at Home for home care because they never left my mother stranded. The caregivers were very dependable and able to provide her transportation at anytime. It was good to know that someone was checking on my mother when she lived 1,100 miles away, and the caregivers always showed up for their shifts. I could check on Right at Home's website and I could see when they checked in and out of my mother's home. They would also write down a few things on how my mother was doing and who was the one to visit them.

By Nancy H_10

My only hesitation with recommending Right at Home is the price. The caregivers are very helpful with what they do.

July 29, 2016

By Kelly Clark

Valerie and her staff went above and beyond in caring for my mom while she needed them and family was out of state. They filled the gap and advocated for her health care and day living, making sure she was safe and comfortable during a health scare. We are very grateful to Right at Home.

March 17, 2016

By Paul B.1

Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR, has done a good job at sending different caregivers. The caregivers help us with food preparation and light house cleaning for four hours a day. We are pretty happy with them. The management is fine. Their price is not the cheapest, but it’s pretty good.

December 18, 2015

By Richard Clark

Contracted with Right at Home in Hot Springs, AR, in December 2013. We were their first client, so it's a learning experience. We have been very satisfied with the care provided and staffing.

December 18, 2015

By Mary Jo6

Valerie and Jimmy interviewed us and assessed our needs. They provided caregivers who were punctual, professional and caring.

March 20, 2015

By Rita Michau

Jimmy and Valerie are wonderful. They not only provide cure for my father, they take care and are truly concerned for my sister and myself. It was no time at all that they felt like family at the same time they are professional in their work.

November 28, 2014

By Barbara102306650

Outstanding service. Went way beyond requirements. Truly outstanding, caring, and sincere.

July 24, 2014

By Ted5

We were so pleased with Right at Home. They took loving care of my Mother. Thanks to their dependable service. My Mother was able to live in her home for a longer period of time. She finally had a stroke and had to go to a nursing home. A great big thank you to Right at Home.

From Right at Home Hot Springs Village, AR