Right at Home South Shore Long Island

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home South Shore Long Island

Rick Westhoff September 13, 2015

Right at Home is providing care to my mother who has recently been diagnosed with cancer The caregiver, Carmen in particular, have been outstanding. The management has been professional, extremely flexible and secure. I would highly recommend Right at Home.

Caring115958750 August 27, 2015

Right at Home provides quality services with people who truly care about their clients. Mr & Mrs Gagliano and Margaret are all wonderful people. They explained homecare to my mom and I since we were new to the process. They provided us with wonderful aide, Brittaney. My mom loves her. She is truly godsend to us.

Tim32 July 20, 2015

Right at Home has exceeded my expectations. My mother had returned home after a 2-month stay in a nursing home rehabilitating her broken hip. When I contacted RAH, they eased any concerns I had about her as a senior citizen making a smooth transition. They explained how they would address her needs on daily basis. So far, all of the aides have been courteous and professional. Right at Home has made my mother feel comfortable and that makes all the difference.

Patricia114115150 July 20, 2015

Right at Home is providing care for my parents. They provide caring service from the office to the exceptional caregivers that are working with my parents. The caregivers are professional and flexible. They have outstanding follow through on all qurestions and problems I have. I would recommend them to anyone who needs home care.

From Right at Home South Shore Long Island