Love & Care LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Love & Care LLC

Campell September 22, 2017

love and care has so far been the best in what I want for my parents. They have been in charge of the care package for several months now and constantly try to monitor and take control of any issues that arise. Thank goodness we have people who care and want to help the elderly, it certainly makes my life easier.

MikeC. September 11, 2017

Finding good care for my parents was very difficult to find, cancelled our previous company and after several meetings with various agencies, decided to employ love and care . To keep things as simple as possible both my parents have dementia so it makes caring even more difficult. Elza a live-in caregiver that we hired though love and care is perfect and we are so happy now that my parents are well taking care of.

Grahamfamily September 05, 2017

My dad was reluctant at first to have help, however since Love and Care caregivers started to go to his house and help him, his life changed beyond measure.

Mrs. Anderson September 02, 2017

I would like to express my thanks to very helpful and informative manager Katerine and her caring staff, I am very pleased, especially when I am at such a distance from my parents.

MarkMark August 29, 2017

Having someone go to see dad for 4 hours a day made all the difference to his life! Thanks

bradyjones August 25, 2017

Thank you for being my ‘eyes and ears’ for the past year and a half, and for all the help, attention and love for mum that all of you showed.

brianM August 23, 2017

Many thanks to Love And Care and its team for all the help and the confidence they gave me when I came out of hospital. They made me feel human, with feelings. David who was coming to see and help me every day for few weeks was wonderful, I will always remember what they did for me!

jackiebr. August 20, 2017

Dear Bruce and Katerina, I would just like to say that my mother received the most tremendous care from your caregivers. Linda and Nana who came to care for my mom were always so caring and jolly. I would be greatfull if you would pass on my thanks and good wishes to them.

K.Lisa August 19, 2017

Very satisfied. The caregiver is always on time, takes dad out for shopping, social events. I live far away and i appreciate that their case manager Katerina keeps in touch with me on weekly basis to inform me how things are going with my father.

A.Page August 16, 2017

Their have been taking care of my father for almost 2 years. We made the right choice!

Lori.Green82 July 09, 2017

We found Love And Care through our friend who has been using them for 2 years. We were not certain where to start and what exactly mom needed. Case Manager came over at mom's house and gave us guidance. She was very kind, caring, easy to work with. Our caregiver is the most professional and sweet lady that we ever had for mom! Thank you so much!

jacobp July 02, 2017

We have been using Love and Care since 2016 for my father who suffers from dementia and diabetes. Our caregiver Liana is performing her duties with patience, empathy, encouragement, and truly “tender loving care.” She has nursing background—which enables her to notice and notify me of any medical situations as soon as they arise, and monitor medications with an understanding of their impact and side effects. We made the right choice!!! Thank you Love And Care and Liana for being there for us!

Janeall June 16, 2017

We have used this agency for 4 month for my mom, They are wonderful! Tina the caregiver was an angel! Her knowledge of dealing with my mom who was a dementia patient was quite deep. Providing care and handling grooming, bathing and feeding duties with more love and compassion than a normal human being is Tina's specialty. Thanks Love And Care !

From Love & Care LLC

We are a family run business in Fairfield, CT. Serving CT, NY, and NJ. We are both - referral and full service agency, extremely focused on customer service. We have excellent, experienced, MALE and FEMALE caregivers, companions, home health aides and homemakers. The caregivers we provide are hand picked by us for quality and compatibility with clients. Our caregivers are trustworthy, loyal, experienced, skilled, attentive and punctual. We have COMPETITIVE rates and SPECIALIZE in full time hourly and LIVE-IN (24/7) care. We offer a FREE in-home assessment that allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match.

Features of Love & Care LLC

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening