Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida

Dstream May 19, 2012

They give my Mom quality care providers, keep me informed by email promptly and accurately. I live 1200 miles away but I can rest assured between visits that Synergy is taking great care of her.

treveis May 16, 2012

Being responsible for my Mom and living 200 miles from her I contracted their service. Seeking compassionate care and communication of her needs from them to me and I being able to communicate any needs she had with them was important and always handled well. There was quick response and caring service and issues were always handled with TLC. I highly recommend this service.

smon3325 May 16, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Having had the responsibility of my Mom and living 200 miles away was overwhelming. Using this service made me feel comfortable that Mom had caring, able, and comunicative care takers. Every concern was handled immediately and communication was easy and always answered. Better care than if I could have been there to do it myself. I recommed this service.

From Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

Features of Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida