Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida

Dstream May 19, 2012

They give my Mom quality care providers, keep me informed by email promptly and accurately. I live 1200 miles away but I can rest assured between visits that Synergy is taking great care of her.

treveis May 16, 2012

Being responsible for my Mom and living 200 miles from her I contracted their service. Seeking compassionate care and communication of her needs from them to me and I being able to communicate any needs she had with them was important and always handled well. There was quick response and caring service and issues were always handled with TLC. I highly recommend this service.

smon3325 May 16, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Having had the responsibility of my Mom and living 200 miles away was overwhelming. Using this service made me feel comfortable that Mom had caring, able, and comunicative care takers. Every concern was handled immediately and communication was easy and always answered. Better care than if I could have been there to do it myself. I recommed this service.

About Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida

Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida is an in-home care provider serving Delray Beach, FL and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of Palm Beach, Florida offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.