Home Instead Senior Care - Cedarburg, WI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Cedarburg, WI

Living with MS February 24, 2015

We have been working with Home Instead since September of 2010. My husband has MS and then had a stroke in August of 2011. I work full time and, though I am home in the evenings, our Home Instead provider gives much needed assistance to me each evening. He also helps my husband with person care routines each night as he prepares for bed. While our caregiver is here, I’m able to leave the house to run errands, attend evening meetings, or spend time with friends. Our caregiver has become a very important part of our family. He is knowledgeable about my husband's routines and condition and readily assists as needed. He shares stories with him about hunting, cars, travel, and family. They watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune and try to answer correctly before the contestants! This social interaction and conversation is so important to my husband's mental health. He spends a lot of time with female caregivers/nurses and I know he appreciates this friendship and male perspective. It is most important to me to know that my husband is cared for with kindness, respect, good humor, and skill. Home Instead provides us with this care.

ProudMary August 09, 2012

Very gentle providers, they seemed to match the caregiver with the personality needed by the client.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Cedarburg, WI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Cedarburg, WI

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details