Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Michigan, Inc.

27355 John R., Madison Heights, MI, 48071

Reviews of Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Michigan, Inc.

medicalsocialworkerAC November 07, 2011

Season's hospice located in Madison Heights, MI is a good hospice provider. They have three or four "teams" that service all areas of Metro Detroit. The teams are made up of doctors, nurses, aides, social workers, chaplains, music therapists, etc. In my dealings with Season's, I have always met staff members who seem dedicated to their job. The nurses at Season's seem to go above and beyond for their patients. The nurses work quite closely with the social workers at Season's, which is not seen everywhere. This guarantees that emotional needs as well as physical needs are met. I do think that the doctors could be move involved in the patient's care. Although, the nurses do communicate with the doctor's as needed. I have never heard any complaints about their after hours, on call availability. Overall I would rate Season's Hospice a 4.5 out of 5 stars. The staff is compassionate and knowledgeable and I think this is most important in hospice care.

bkeller01 June 16, 2011

Seasons provided Hospice care to my father. They were amazing. Their loving care and support is greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much.

About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Michigan, Inc.

Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Michigan, Inc. is a hospice care provider serving Madison Heights, MI and the surrounding area. Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Michigan, Inc. offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.