Lund Family Hospice

1982 E. Woodside Court, Gilbert, AZ, 85297

Reviews of Lund Family Hospice

Linda106055350 March 17, 2015

I didn’t have anything against the hospice care that we used through the assisted living facility, but we ended up changing to Hospice of the Valley (Lund Family Hospice) and they were phenomenal! They were just amazing. I’ve got cards from when my father passed away, and later they sent another card just to check with the family to see how they were doing. My dad died with dignity. They took great care of him. You couldn't ask for anything better. They were there 24/7. So that my dad wouldn’t get bed sores, they turned him over every forty-five minutes. They administered his medications so he wouldn’t be in pain. He was in their hospice facility so they had a place for us to sleep or lay, and they had all sorts of things for us to drink or snack on while we were there. They rolled a bed into his room for me, so I could lay beside him and sleep with him at night. They had grieving services. They were just great; it was wonderful.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Lund Family Hospice

Lund Family Hospice is a hospice care provider serving Gilbert, AZ and the surrounding area. Lund Family Hospice offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.