Capital Hospice Falls Church, VA

3.1

July 28, 2011

By ellis96

I interviewed this provider

We have been using Capitol Hospice for several months at my father's home. They are incredible! They have staff available 24/7 for consultations, caregiver help, assistance in the home whenever & whatever we need from them. They not only help my father who is the patient, but my mother, his care giver too. Staff is knowledgeable, gentle, & accommodating with my parents. But even more importantly they listen to the patient. I can't say enough about them. They are a wonderful resource.

Photos of Capital Hospice

Features of Capital Hospice

Medicare (ratings last updated: 08/23/17)

• Ownership Type: Proprietary Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/1984

About Capital Hospice

Since our founding in 1977, Capital Caring has helped families and loved ones make the most of every moment together by offering coordinated care, comfort, and dignity to those living with serious illness.

We trace our roots back to a small group of committed volunteers in northern Virginia, and have since grown to be the largest nonprofit hospice provider in the mid-Atlantic region. With a service area of more than 17,000 square miles, we are in your neighborhood and are ready to provide world-class care whenever — and wherever — you need it.

Capital Caring provides excellent pain relief and symptom management, emotional and spiritual support, and compassion to families across the region. Our health professionals, which include more than 20 staff doctors, deliver some of the best care in the United States.

Capital Caring is open 24 hours every day. Anyone who needs assistance continuing to live independently and safe can access our services, regardless of their ability to pay. We tailor care to your specific needs.

Capital Hospice