Reviews of Delmar Villa Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
June 10, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Delmar Villa Assisted Living
Features of Delmar Villa Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Shared 1 Bedrooms 2 Bedroom Suites
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 22AL0063-A
About Delmar Villa Assisted Living
Delmar villa is located in Delmar, Maryland. This facility offers 16 assisted living beds in a grand setting. The large open spaces will greet you as you enter the building.
- 2 bedroom suites with furnished living rooms, flat screen TVs, warming kitchen, private bathroom and large furnished bedroom.
- Movie theater where you can enjoy an afternoon with your grandchildren or with some new friends
- Large dining room where you can enjoy dinners with your family
- Large parlor area with beauty salon, card tables and a place to sit with friends
- Choice menu services
- Resident hospitality service offering assistance with running errands, planning events, activities and whatever else you may dream of.
What Makes Us Special
Davey's and Delmar Assisted Living are locally owned Assisted Living facilities offering 24 hour care in a small home-like environment. As our resident's needs change, our level of assistance changes, allowing them to age in place. Offering assistance and care through end of life - each person is treated with the dignity they deserve.