Benicia Angel's Home I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Benicia Angel's Home I

If you're looking for a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly or an Assisted Living Center to call home, look no further.

Benicia Angel's Home is nestled in a very quite neighborhood conveniently located in the heart of the Northern Bay Area in Benicia, California. Overlooking a "million dollar!!!" expansive water and mountain view that only the state of California can provide; we offer a relaxed and refreshing setting for the heart and soul that our residents will love.

Benicia Angel's Home Inc. offers an intimate, safe, individualized, caring and comfortable homelike atmosphere that goes beyond the norm. Evelyn Bayon is our Owner/Adimistrator/ RN Live-in and 24/7 on call. She is always available on the weekends, as well as during evening hours. Residents can be rest assured that no matter the time of day, there is always someone on staff that can help.

For over 10 years, we have been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. We offer quality services and amenities to every single one of our residents. We are in close proximity to hospitals, clinics, great restaurants, shops and attractions. We also accept residents diagnosed with Dementia, Alzheimer's and/or those in need of Hospice care.

Our dedicated staff go to great lengths to ensure that every resident is assisted with everything they may need. We view our residents as extended members of our own family, and treat them with the dignity and care they deserve.

Thank you for visiting our website. On these pages you will find valuable information about us and our services. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us today.

For an assisted living center you can trust and call home, come to Benicia Angel's Home I today!

Photos of Benicia Angel's Home I