Bay Square at Yarmouth

27 Forest Falls Drive, Yarmouth, ME, 04096

Reviews of Bay Square at Yarmouth

Anonymous114942050 October 29, 2015

My mom stayed at Bay Square. It was bit expensive. It was fine. We had no complaints. The facility was a little older. The room that my mother was in was nice, but it was smaller. They were good people. They did a nice job. They took good care of mom. They had trips. They had activities right there. They had really nice stuff. The best thing was that it was only 10 minutes from my sister's home. For her it was very convenient.

Thank you. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please reach out to us if we can be of assistance to you and your family.

Margaret113402150 October 28, 2015

Bay Square is a beautiful place. The people are very friendly, helpful, and it feels like a home. My parents have been there since August. The rooms are very nice and roomy. They actually have a two-bedroom, two-bath rooms with a nice kitchenette. The residents have lots of activities, including in-house things that my parents love to do, and they’re bringing people in for music and arts. They also have a van that they take out for excursions.

Thank you! Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. Please feel free to contact us (207-846-0044) if we can ever be of assistance to you and your family.

Sarah36 February 25, 2015

We loved everything about Bay Square. We love the staff, the set-up, and the therapies that were offered. My brother in law has a nice private room, and he’s happy there.

Your words mean everything to us! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director (207-846-0044) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Monique5 November 19, 2014

Bay Square at Yarmouth was a very, very clean facility. It was small, very attentive to details and to the patients' needs. We liked it, but the cost was just more than what we can do as a family. It was not a fine facility for an independent person. People there needed care, so if you were an alert, independent, and vibrant senior, you would not go there. It was a good option for the next level for those who are not quite ready for a nursing home but are needing help with medication, bathing or dressing, and maybe with a little bit of memory issue but not wandering. I would recommend it very much. Just watching the staff interacting with the residents, it was exactly what I would have wanted for my parents had we been able to afford it, and they loved it. They absolutely loved it.

Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please let us know (207.846.0044) if there is ever anything we can do for your and your family.

No Longer Sleepless in Seattle November 21, 2013

Excellent food, beautiful environment, location and caring, attentive staff. Everyone knows, greets my mother by name.

Terri12 August 15, 2013

I visited Bay Square at Yarmouth when I was looking for a place for my mother. It was very clean. The tour person took me around explaining everything very clearly. We got to visit one of the apartments. It was a very good experience and it's a very nice place; I was impressed. There was staff on duty all the time, willing to assist in anything they needed to do. I'd recommend them to others.

Nancy64767250 July 25, 2013

The staff at Bay Square at Yarmouth are very professional and they appeared to be very efficient by being aware of what the people needed. They have people assigned to tour the visitors around the place. They have so many services. The place looked clean and everybody looked clean. I was very impressed. They have so many activities which makes the residents to socialize to each other. They offer games, movies, and trips. They have buses that take the residents to the mall or to places. They celebrate birthdays. They have shopping days. The place is beautiful. This place is really high end. If anybody needed anything this facility is the place to go.

Caring9363 March 28, 2013

We chose Bay Square because they offered the best care for my mother. Everything seems to be very good. The food isn't as good as a restaurant, but it's healthy and they don't hold back on quantity. She socializes by going to meals, but isn't very mobile, so can't go on their excursions. I feel comfortable with her there.

From Bay Square at Yarmouth

Bay Square at Yarmouth, Maine, is a 60-apartment assisted living community offering both traditional assisted living and The Harbor Program, a specialized program for the memory impaired.

Like a grand seaside inn, Bay Square at Yarmouth extends a warm and majestic invitation to all who come its way. Inside, the atmosphere is filled with joy of family, fond memories and proud traditions. Welcome to senior living "the way it was meant to be!"

Splendidly located just beyond the beautiful Royal River and near to everything practical, Bay Square offers a simple lifestyle based on independence in a nurturing, supportive environment. You will enjoy the privacy of your own spacious studio or one- or two-bedroom apartment and benefit from the many amenities found at this full-service community. Whether it's playing Bridge in the clubroom, enjoying a book in the library or socializing with family and friends in the country kitchen, you'll always have something to do at Bay Square.

Bay Square at Yarmouth has a very active activity schedule that has something going on every hour or so from 9:30 am to 7pm. The staffing exceeds state requirements because Bay Square staffs to care needs as residents age in place.

Features of Bay Square at Yarmouth

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library