Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

3101 Duraleigh Road, Raleigh, NC, 27612

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

Janice23 November 28, 2013

We found Brighton Gardens of Raleigh and we liked it, but unfortunately my father is not ready yet. The facility is great. It's clean and it looks like it was well run. The staff seemed very caring. I really don’t remember much of the activities, but they have social groups, cards, and classes. I was there during dinner time and the dining room smelled great. I would recommend this facility.

Michelle32 August 28, 2013

Brighton Gardens of Raleigh was in my area. The staff seemed pleasant and very nice. The accommodation seemed clean and appropriate. They just didn't have much amenities and their residents were older. They could improve on having more activities both inside and outside the facility.

Denise9 August 13, 2013

I was very impressed with Brighton Gardens of Raleigh and I really liked it but it was not affordable. The staff were good, very nice and they spent time with me. The place was well-ran, the living area and common area seemed like a pleasant place. The rooms were too small, so it would be better if they had bigger rooms. The residents all looked happy.

Donna25 July 25, 2013

Brighton Gardens of Raleigh was absolutely beautiful. This facility was very clean. It was like a country club. The location works very well for me. I only met their administrator who gave me a tour of the place and she was very nice. As far as her staff goes, I really can't tell much about that, but the residents there were very nice.

Gilmore May 27, 2013

My mom has been a resident here for 5 years. Staff is attentive to need. Food is great (I've stayed for lunch as a visitor many times). I am so glad we found this place.....it has been a blessing.

booboo2 July 06, 2012

As far as I can tell, the facility is really strong. The rooms and areas I walked through (not very extensive) seemed clean, well-lit and pretty well-appointed. The staff were friendly, as were many of the other residents. The resident sometimes complains about the food (too sweet, too salty, doesn't taste "authentic"), but I honestly haven't sampled anything besides a cookie, and this person is critical of most foods. I don't know about all the services they offer, but the resident says that she has a number of good friends and keep intellectually active. She is a well-to-do individual and very critical, so for her not to complain about a wide variety of ills probably speaks highly of the place and staff members. I do remember hearing a story about her spraining an ankle (or wrist? This was over a year ago) and she was really happy with the level of attention.

jgflea May 20, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My Father in Law was a resident of this facility while recovering after surgery and our overall experience, including the staff, facility, meals and more, was exceptional. From the day we moved him in, the staff was exceptionally helpful and accommodating. Even though my father in law is somewhat ornery, the staff was always nice and courteous and went out of the way to make his stay enjoyable. His room was spacious and clean and the facility was impeccable. The food was above average and included things that you wouldn't normally see in an assisted living facility. Overall, we would gladly recommend this facility to anyone.

From Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

Located just minutes from Rex Hospital and Crabtree Valley Mall, Brighton Gardens of Raleigh sits in a central location close to I-40 and Raleigh Beltline. We pride ourselves in our extensive nursing services, positive and active social atmosphere and vibrant ambiance.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Features of Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Licensed Assisted Living
  • State License(s): HAL-092-024

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brighton Gardens of Raleigh