Summerfield Retirement Living Inc

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Summerfield Retirement Living Inc

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This is a nice facility, a lot of windows and natural light. I like the activity list and the staff seem to really care about the patients. However, during my visit, it seemed to me that a lot of the residents were just meandering along and the staff weren't paying a lot of attention to them. Now this might normally be just fine. The residents don't have to have every second of their day planned out, but when I looked into the activity room and found the television droning on in the middle of the day during both my visits, it seemed a little concerning. I think that maybe the staff could try to encourage the residents to participate more in the activities.

June 22, 2011

By SweetieLeroy

My grandfather has been here for over three years now. The faculty is very kind and my grandfather is content with his room and his surroundings. That may not be saying much since he has sever Alzeimer's and doesn't know all the time where he is. My complaint about this place is how many times my grandfather is simply walked out without anyone noticing. Once my grandfather walked out the front door and literally walked the five-ten miles back home and they did not notice that he was missing.

About Summerfield Retirement Living Inc

Summerfield Retirement Living Inc is an assisted living facility in Orem, UT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Summerfield Retirement Living Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Summerfield Retirement Living Inc