Sunrise of Norwood

86 Saunders Road, Norwood, MA, 02062

Reviews of Sunrise of Norwood

Kathleen26 June 19, 2014

I was impressed with everything about Sunrise. I was also impressed with how clean they were, and for me that was very important. The staff was fabulous. They were excellent. Everyone was very friendly. I thought the one-bedroom unit was perfect for my parents. They also had so many rooms to go to during the day, and that's basically what they needed.

M6 December 20, 2013

Facility looks very nice and clean. Very nicely done. From what I hear the food could use improvement. Also there should be more activities for the residents. Overall I would give the place a beer eating thank you

Melissa5 June 25, 2013

Sunrise of Norwood is excellent. They're very good, very caring, and they take good care of my mother. It's a family-oriented place.

lancer413 December 08, 2011

Sunrise of Norwood has been a great place for my mother to live over the past few years. The staff is always friendly and caring. Whenever I walk in I am greeted by someone. There are many activities daily which my mom occasionally takes part in. Sunrise has done a great job of restoring my moms speech and building up her muscles after she had her stroke.My mom seems to love it there and has made some good friends while living there. The dining hall is very nice and the food is relatively good. Only down sides to living there is the prices and the long waits to get help. They use a system where you put the phone of the dock which signals a staff member to go to that room to assist the person. Sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes and occasionally I will see employees sitting around when they could be helping. Overall my time and my mothers time at Sunrise of Norwood has been very positive.

From Sunrise of Norwood

Just minutes from Norwood Center and conveniently close to Norwood Hospital, Sunrise of Norwood sits nestled in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood. We pride ourselves in our personalized service and warm, home-like environment.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Norwood

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do offer companion suites.

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: All pets allowed.

• Licenses: ALF Liscense

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Religious services