Brookdale Grandon Farms

Overview of Ratings

3.9

October 31, 2014

By Ronald13

My mother-in-law is in Emeritus at Creekview. It is close to my daughter. It is a very good place. The people working there are excellent and very good. They had activities like singing during the evening, and they read the paper during the day. They have bingo, walking groups, and a book club. They have numerous clubs. They have outside groups that come in to sing, dance, and do other things. My mother-in-law is very happy with the community. The price is lower than everybody else, and they are better than anybody else. My wife says the food could be a tiny bit better, but I thought the food is good because I sampled it four or five days, and it is delicious. They have a good variety.

December 31, 2013

By Diane48

Emeritus at Creekview is a two-story facility. It does have elevators. I don't think that is the best scenario for someone of my mom's age. We noticed as we walked through that their carpets were not as clean as they might have been. Their restroom facilities were also not as clean as they might have been. In their waiting area, it seemed like there were a lot of residents just sitting around this big room as if they had nothing else to do and I was concerned about it. Even though it seemed like they had a lot of activities planned, I'm not sure they were activities that folks that were there were really interested in, which leads me to believe that they don't get a lot of participation. I was not really pleased with Emeritus at all.

December 27, 2013

By Joan39

Emeritus at Creekview was the only one we visited that Caring.com recommended. I like everything about it. The area and the people are nice. The ambience is very beautiful and clean. The staff was also very nice.

November 27, 2013

Emeritus at Creekview was nice. It was clean looking facility and the apartments are spacious. The experience of the facility looked like a 3.

October 25, 2013

By Robert71103750

My dad had dementia and he is in the memory care unit of Emeritus. The atmosphere there is very nice and clean. They seem to have quite a bit of activities for the residents there and I am quite happy with that. They have more facilities. While, most resident may not eat too much, my dad likes to eat and he is always hungry so I wished they would give him a little bit more food. They have transportation. The doctor comes twice a week there to check on the residents. However, they need more staff because there are enough people to serve all the residents.

September 22, 2013

By Cindy30

Emeritus at Creekview was my choice for my mom to stay in temporarily for her respite care because it was close to home. Everything was wonderful. Their dining area was lovely and the food was good. It was a beautiful place. The grounds and the building were beautiful. Everybody was very nice and helpful. It was the best facility and I would use it again.

August 28, 2013

By Pat7260

My mother was at Emeritus for four years. I loved the staff. They were doing their best. However, I hated the management. It was the management that caused the staff not to be able to do what they wanted to do. They were negligent on following the care plan. There were a lot of issues. As the years went, they kept changing management and it just got worse and worse. As far as Emeritus went, the staff was well but the management was not.

August 20, 2012

By Mr Irving

Great Staff Great place to live About two years ago i put my father in law here because he could not live alone anymore. The staff was great until the end on August 9th There is not a better place to put your loved ones in, Bill & Myrna Rosenkrantz

May 08, 2012

By Kimlee

This is a facility where you find that special someone who will look after your Mother, Father, Sister Brother. In this case my 90 year old Mom came from a bad place into a facility with loving caring aids and Staff. They call her "Mom", nothing is perfect in a non-perfect world but at Emeritus of Creekview you can sleep at night knowing your family member is in good hands.

May 31, 2011

By LawnFred

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother lived here when she was very old, and she said that she enjoyed it. When we would go and visit her she was always excited to see us, but there was a large living room area where residents could visit with their families and it was very clean and comfortable. I appreciated what I could see of the staff and nursing care there, as well, who made both me and my family (including my grandmother) feel welcome and comfortable. And another nice thing about it was that everyone gave us our space with Gramma when we visited. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone looking.

Photos of Brookdale Grandon Farms

Features of Brookdale Grandon Farms

About Brookdale Grandon Farms

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Grandon Farms