Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Chapel Hill Community
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mom and dad are in Chapel Hill, and it seemed like a big family there. It seemed very friendly, and it has everything they need for the rest of their lives because it has different levels of care. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For meals, they have a la carte, other things they can order, and they can order food at other times of the day other than in the dining room. They have music, crafts, bingo, trivia, and they have a card and puzzle club.
Location of Chapel Hill Community
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities