Atria Maplewood Place

Overview of Ratings

4.1

April 25, 2012

By nursemass

Atria Maplewood place is an assisted living located in a quiet neighborhood in Malden, MA. I'm not employed by the facility. I work as a home health nurse and I do visit Atria Maplewood Place regularly to check on several residents. The residents' rooms look like big spacious apartments. The assisted living facility is well secured. Staff is available 24 hours to supervise residents or assist with activities of daily living. Staff members are always friendly and helpful whenever I visit the facility. My residents like the facility, the meals and entertainment activities. I would highly recommend Atria Maplewood Place to seniors.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Atria Maplewood Place

About Atria Maplewood Place

At Atria Maplewood Place, you'll find a friendly, family-like environment in a peaceful New England town. Residents are close to shopping, the theater, movies, places of worship and Revere Beach. Atria Maplewood Place combines the convenience of city life with the comforts of country living.

Atria Maplewood Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Café
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals