Atria Maplewood Place

295 Broadway, Malden, MA, 02148

Reviews of Atria Maplewood Place

Caring73931350 November 27, 2013

Atria Maplewood Place was pretty new and was very beautifully set up. The facility was very clean. The staff was very professional. The people were very nice. They seemed to have a lot of activities going on. They showed us the dining room and an area where people could cook if they wanted to. They had a doctor on call. However, I thought the price was high. Their studio was $4,700m, which looked like a large closet with a tiny bathroom, a shower and a tiny kitchenette. A one-bedroom is $,6,600 and the cost was prohibit of meals.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful community. Atria prides itself on maintaining high standards of service. I am concerned over the confusion regarding our rates because all monthly rates include at least two dining experiences per day. I encourage you to reach out so that we can answer any questions you may have regarding our rates and services included therein. Please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com so we can set up a time to talk further (be sure to include the community name in your subject line).

QSis September 26, 2012

The assisted living areas of this facility were lovely, but the Alzheimer's unit (called "Life Guidance") was absolutely WONDERFUL! My mother was one of 10 residents, who were not just well-cared for, but LOVED by the staff. Every time I went to visit, and to one of the special holiday events, I could see the love in the eyes of the staff, and hear it in their voices, and saw it in their touch.

My mother was very happy there for the last few years of her life. And because she was happy, so was I.

Erin H July 14, 2012

I recently visited two residents at Atria Maplewood Assisted living facility. In general, I thought Atria Maplewood Assisted living facility is excellent.

The grounds of the facility are well kept. The center is located on a main road in Malden, MA and is easily accessible by car. There is a large parking lot available for visitors to use. Upon walking into assisted living facility you are greeted warmly by the receptionist and the smell of fresh baked cookies. There was also coffee, juice, and water available with the cookies at the front entrance. There is a library and several small sitting areas both with and without TV's not far from the entrance. Every staff member we encountered was very friendly. From the interactions I observed it is clear that the residents know all the staff members and feel very comfortable with them. I also noticed that the facility staff demonstrated patience and had developed a genuine caring relationship with all residents but in particular a woman who has dementia and was relatively new. There seemed to be endless amounts of common areas in the facility. There is a lovely patio area in between the buildings, picture a courtyard. The dining room is enormous but very comfortable, as residents sit in tables of 4 to eat meals. There is also a separate dining area that can be utilized for special events. The entire facility has a homey, spacious, and comfortable feel. The residents' studio rooms are large and did not feel cramped at all. In the studio there was a large walk-in closet. There are stove tops and a good size refrigerator to use. The one-bedroom apartments are equally as nice but with more room. Overall, Atria Maplewood Assisted living facility is a wonderful place. I would recommend it to seniors who are looking to maintain their independence.

nursemass April 25, 2012

Atria Maplewood place is an assisted living located in a quiet neighborhood in Malden, MA. I'm not employed by the facility. I work as a home health nurse and I do visit Atria Maplewood Place regularly to check on several residents. The residents' rooms look like big spacious apartments. The assisted living facility is well secured. Staff is available 24 hours to supervise residents or assist with activities of daily living. Staff members are always friendly and helpful whenever I visit the facility. My residents like the facility, the meals and entertainment activities. I would highly recommend Atria Maplewood Place to seniors.

From Atria Maplewood Place

At Atria Maplewood Place, you'll find a friendly, family-like environment in a peaceful New England town. Residents are close to shopping, the theater, movies, places of worship and Revere Beach. Atria Maplewood Place combines the convenience of city life with the comforts of country living.

Atria Maplewood Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals