Brookdale Lakewood | Lakewood, CO

3151 South Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood, CO, 80227

Reviews of Brookdale Lakewood | Lakewood, CO

Margaret102609250 March 07, 2015

My friend has been in Brookdale Lakewood for two months. It was a very good decision. She said next to home, you couldn't have done any better. They were caring. It was beautiful. From the time I met the marketing person, they told the truth as to what the facility was about. The only difference in that facility in what I was used to is they do not have certified CNAs. They train their own personal care people. The food was always hot, but it was pretty institutional.

Linda97230450 November 30, 2014

The staff was very nice at Heritage. Mom liked it. They had bingo and guests would come in, but she just wanted a little bit more activity. We ate there several times, and the food was fine. She had 2 single apartments. One was like her living room, and one was her bedroom. It's not exactly like an apartment, but we made it look like an apartment. The staff was very friendly and eager to help mom when she needed help. However, they needed more staff on the weekends.

Barie April 12, 2014

I am very happy that Dad is at Heritage Club Lakewood. The rooms are very nice. The staff seems to be well-trained and very caring. They made my dad feel welcome, and he is happy there. The only criticism he has is with regard to the food. He thinks the food is not very good.

Sharon34 November 05, 2013

Heritage Club was flexible with the move-in fee; they waived it and this was very significant for us. My mom in law has been living there for four months now. It is a gated community and I thought that felt very secure for her. It feels small, she’s in a small residence with 25 rooms in her building but there are five buildings. It has the feel of a small place even though it’s a fairly large place. It is clean and well kept but there seems to be a large turnover in staff. The people directly working with us though are very nice and the part time staff who came in to fill in was also very nice. The rooms are big, very clean and very convenient for my mother in law to access the meal room. That was another big plus for us. I’ve seen one of the meals in another building and the meal wasn’t very nicely presented. My mother in law is a picky eater and she has not been eating well there. She does enjoy socializing with the other residents and seem very content there. One my friends loved the art classes there and she’s in building two. So far, we are extremely happy with them.

KathyJoBetts August 19, 2013

Lisa at the facility was very helpful and allowed us the time we needed to visit and answered all of our questions. The facility was clean, the rooms nice and the services appeared to be what we needed.

Caring06102 June 23, 2013

We had my mother-in-law in Heritage Club at Lakewood just this April. It has been fine so far. We have been really pleased with the room that she is in right now. What I like about this community is that we were able to personalize her care and it has been very good so far. Their staff are very nice and helpful. The food serve there is good for her. Overall, it was a good experience.

JohnAnderson49 June 27, 2012

We were extremely impressed with the location and type of facility that the Heritage Club of Lakewood provided. There are many options for types of living spaces that is something that is a huge benefit as my parents transition through the various stages of their lives. The Semi-Private bedroom was very spacious and well laid out. The rooms are also very well maintained, including nice decor and well cleaned spaces. Our most favorite amenity with the living space is the enclosed patio. In such a beautiful location, sitting out on the patios is a great way to relax and spend time. Beyond just the rooms though, the services that the location provide are what make this location such an amazing and well rounded standout facility. We loved the staff that we met with and felt extremely comfortable with their ability to care for the staff. The therapeutic care that they are able to provide would be perfect for my parent's needs.

From Brookdale Lakewood

Brookdale Lakewood provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Location of Brookdale Lakewood