Brookdale Green Mountain

12791 West Alameda Parkway, Lakewood, CO, 80228

Reviews of Brookdale Green Mountain

Anonymous110315350 June 29, 2015

We visited Brookdale Green Mountain. They were really nice. We had lunch there, and my father was really impressed with the food. It was really good. The staff was very welcoming.

Caring105854150 May 01, 2015

Brookdale Green Mountain seems very nice and pleasant. The staff is great and caring. Mom has only been there a month and a half, and she is settling in. The rooms were pleasant although a little smaller than I was expecting, but not significantly so. They seemed comfortable, and it seems to work. The food seems good, and the dining room setup is interesting. It takes a while for my mom to settle in, but she is now meeting people and eatingg with others. They have an exercise classes and crafts, and so far mom is participating there.

HarryMcIntosh October 21, 2014

My Mom has lived here for 3 years. The staff is great. They go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the doctors and nurses there. They don't seem to care about the residents, rarely follow through on things, and rarely keep family informed of medical issues.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to meet the medical needs of each resident according to the acceptable medical protocols and standards. The physician and related parties are not associates of the community, however they have been credentialed by the community. Each physician is selected and retained specifically by the resident to oversee their medical care.

This community is a CMS Five Star Rated community and is also one of the US News and World Report selected “Best Nursing Facility.”

John95813050 October 07, 2014

Emeritus was big and a little bit more in personnel. There were more activities going on because there were more people. The residents there would have more to choose from and things to do which is a real big plus. The rooms and hallways were comparable and on two floors or three. Everything seemed a little darker because you can be in an interior hallway. They had cooks rather than chefs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

Caring95340150 October 04, 2014

The staff of Emeritus at Green Mountain was very good. The rooms were pretty good, and the security seemed okay.

Cindy84959150 August 17, 2014

I thought there was a lot of staff turnover at the Emeritus at Green Mountain, but they were very nice. The rooms were fine; they were small, but that is what they are. The facility was clean and new, and the prices were in the right price range for me.

Caring78909150 February 28, 2014

The people were friendly at Emeritus at Green Mountain. My husband and I when we went to visit the plce, we had a very, very good feeling. The rooms are bigger and brighter. It is not as depressing. They have on every floor a small sitting area where they have pastries or simple food for the residents and I just like that. I also like that they have device either a necklace or bracelet that warns that the staff that a resident has fallen.

KathyJoBetts October 30, 2013

I like the aesthetics of Emeritus and I like the attention they give to their residents. My mother was there. The room that she was in was great. The staff was also great. Their working attitude was extremely positive. It was all about their residents. They did a great job. Regarding activities, my mom couldn't participate in any of them but I can see them going on and it looked like everybody was having a good time. I talked to some of the other residents and they seemed to enjoy it.

Bill18 June 07, 2013

Emeritus was a marvelous place to go. It has three different main houses with buildings for specialized care. The rooms were big enough for a couple to move in. There were a lot of activities going on. This was an excellent place for assisted living.

FredHewitt October 20, 2011

Absolutely every question I asked was answered fully and clearly, and I am confident that the folks at Emeritus Green Mountain will respond in the same way to any other questions I might have in the future. A grade of A+ for every aspect of the shopping/decision-making process. Special kudos to Mirjana, Traci, Ash and Kenny (both from the kitchen) and to Kenny B.

From Brookdale Green Mountain

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Green Mountain

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65