Atria Inn at Lakewood

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Inn at Lakewood

May 18, 2015

By Jill and John

The facility seemed fine, but I did not care for the attitude of the people that we talked with at the Atria; that was because we were older people, and they were talking down to us. We may be old, but we haven't lost our brains yet. In other words, they were condescending, and I don't care for condescending people. I don't want to live there, and it is very expensive, so we just wiped it off our list. It just turned me off because I don't want to live where somebody is condescending towards me.

Hi, Jill and John. Your comments about your experience with Atria Inn at Lakewood are concerning to us and we’d like to continue this conversation. If you’re comfortable sharing more, please reach out to us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

April 30, 2014

By Carroll3

I did visit Atria. We thought it was too large. It was very nice. Everybody was very pleasant. It was just too far away, but it's also not the right community for us. What stood out was how clean it was and how personable it was. The staff and the sanitation were very nice.

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our community overall and I'm sorry that we didn't end up being the right fit. We do have two other communities in the area, Atria Longmont and Atria Applewood. If you would like information on these or feel we can be of further help to you, please reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorlivng.com; and if you include "Atria Inn at Lakewood" in your subject line, we can quickly include all the right people on the correspondence. We hope to hear from you soon.

December 27, 2013

My in-laws were at Atria Inn at Lakewood. The facility was fancy and beautiful. Everything was perfect. It was a great facility. However, because this facility is big, what happened was my in-laws were getting lost in the shuffle. My in-laws have some memory problems, so they couldn't identify if there was a problem themselves. Also the staff couldn't be in more than one place at one time. This facility was offering tiered level care, so you pay rent but then they increase the monthly fee depending on what my in-laws' needs are. We were paying extra for them to take my in-laws to meals, remind them for activities and encourage them to drink water. However, my in-laws were hospitalized several times for dehydration while being there. We were under the illusion that extra care was happening consistently. What caused us to leave was that my mother-in-law fell coming back from the dining room by herself and she broke her shoulder. We were paying them for somebody to take them down to the dining room and yet this happened. As a whole, it was a beautiful community, like a 5-star hotel. It looked beautiful and very elegant. It may be perfect for some people, but not for my in-laws.

November 04, 2013

By Susan78523950

Atria Inn at Lakewood is head and shoulders above other assisted living communities in the area. The facility is bright, clean and inviting. The staff are very attentive and know all their residents by name. Everyone was very supportive of my in-laws during their transition from independent living, and continue to listen to and honor individual preferences whenever possible. The administration maintains open communication with our family and has demonstrated a high level of concern and involvement when my in-laws had medical needs. I am happy to recommend Atria Inn at Lakewood.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

This is an extremely large facility with a capacity of over two hundred residents. Though the size can be a little intimidating, the sheer number of amenities easily makes up for it, not to mention all the opportunities the residents have to make new acquaintances. During a visit here, I witnessed one of the residents playing a game of pool with his son. From what I gathered, they used to have a family pool table and the man taught his son to play pool there. A pool table at this facility is just a small way for a resident and his son to stay connected in a world where so much has changed for them. I like it that this facility makes it so easy for residents and their families to live happily.

Photos of Atria Inn at Lakewood

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None

About Atria Inn at Lakewood

Atria Inn at Lakewood is a casual community near Denver where residents and staff are like family. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, Atria Inn at Lakewood is just minutes from the Belmar Center, offering a wealth of culture right at residents' doors.

Atria Inn at Lakewood provides the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance