Brookdale Kirkland

6505 Lakeview Drive NE, Kirkland, WA, 98033

Reviews of Brookdale Kirkland

Jeanne14 January 31, 2014

My daughter is the one who choose Emeritus and she thinks it is the best place for me. I am very comfortable here because the people who work here are so friendly and nice. They have quite a few activities so I they keep me busy. Food can be better, but you'll always have that. I will be glad to recommend it to anybody because I am happy here

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Kirkland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Kirkland