Brookdale Kirkland

6505 Lakeview Drive NE, Kirkland, WA, 98033

Promotion ends in 2 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Kirkland

June 28, 2014

By Jo Ann3

Emeritus at Kirkland was like a first class hotel. You walked in and it was like walking into the lobby of a five star hotel. They have a wine bar, a drink bar down there, and everything else. It was a really classy joint, and they are very expensive. I felt that it was a cold place; I did not feel warmth there at all. The sales people and all the employees who worked there were very professional, but cold. I don't want to live in a place like that. It just doesn't fit well with me.

January 31, 2014

By Jeanne14

My daughter is the one who choose Emeritus and she thinks it is the best place for me. I am very comfortable here because the people who work here are so friendly and nice. They have quite a few activities so I they keep me busy. Food can be better, but you'll always have that. I will be glad to recommend it to anybody because I am happy here

Photos of Brookdale Kirkland

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Kirkland

About Brookdale Kirkland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Kirkland