United Methodist Homes - Hilltop Campus

286 Deyo Hill Road, Johnson City, NY, 13790

Reviews of United Methodist Homes - Hilltop Campus

asdfjkl; October 17, 2012

Following a fall, my mother was moved from the Sun Unit at Hilltop to the Star Unit. Hilltop is forcing us to pay for both units as my mother rehabs from a broken pelvis. The cost is in excess of $18,000 per month. This is not fair to a lovely elderly lady. They are looting her assets!

karcher August 19, 2012

My mother was moved to this skilled Nursing Facility from another Unit under the same UMH umbrella, I would rate the other facility separately because to me it's rating is entirely different and the care did not compare to the STAR unit. The care on this unit the STAR unit of the James G Johnston Nursing Home is 5 star, the nurses and CNA's are exactly what is hoped for when the agonizing decision is made to move a loved one from Assisted Living to the next level of care. I feel the STAR unit is an excellent unit and is highly under-rated. They know how to care for loved ones at any level of dementia and do so with skill, grace and pride, and they also consider the families. The unit is a dementia unit and sometimes it is difficult to visit because of the level of destruction the disease has imposed on some of the Residents. But that is not the fault of the staff on this unit they care for each Resident based on individual need, and do not discriminate, each Resident's need seems to be met. I recommend the STAR Unit of UMH which is NOT to be confused with the SUN unit at the Assisted Living Level, which I would give not nearly as positive a rating..

About United Methodist Homes - Hilltop Campus

United Methodist Homes - Hilltop Campus is an assisted living facility in Johnson City, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact United Methodist Homes - Hilltop Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of United Methodist Homes - Hilltop Campus