Epworth Village Retirement Community

5300 W 16th Ave, Hialeah, FL, 33012

Reviews of Epworth Village Retirement Community

ofew1127 May 15, 2013

My aunt lived there for 3 years and loved it. She made many friends there and took part of the knitting classes and parties that they had there to celebrate monthly birthdays, and other holidays. She always raved about how great the food was and her apartment was always clean. She was very happy there till she died and now my uncle also lives there and even though he is anti-social and doesn't partake in any of the many activities that they offer there, he is very happy there.

Rick3 August 14, 2012

I was very happy with the visit that we had. One of their social workers gave us a tour. She was very informative. The place looked really clean and very well organized. It's a big facility and I was really surprised with how big it is. They also have tier level facilities there. I thought it was a really nice place.

My uncle seem to be happy there. He was living on his own and he came to the realization that he needed something a little bit more than the one he had, so this gives him a lot of stability. He's very comfortable with it now. It will take a while for him to adjust there, but so far so good.

commercesd April 18, 2012

While searching for a place for my friend's mother to live, we decided to take a look at the Epworth assisted living facility.

My friend's family really like this region and has some family nearby, so it would be very convenient for them.

We were really impressed with how well the grounds were kept and how nice and accommodating the staff were.

The dining room, activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The food was really nicely prepared - with options and choices for many tastes. It all looked and smelled really appetizing.

The residents are regularly encouraged to participate in exercise classes, to play group games and to take group excursions into the city for all kinds of fun activities.

The communal areas all seemed to have a nice level of energy and participation. We saw residents playing games, watching television and reading, while some were in the media room watching a movie.

Based upon what we saw, we are considering Epworth and would recommend that anyone interested check it out for their loved one.

From Epworth Village Retirement Community

Is a non-profit retirement community where independent seniors enjoy Family style living that is truly unique. There’s also assisted living or professional nursing care available in the Susanna Wesley Health Center, so residents and their families are assured continuing care within “the village”.

Location of Epworth Village Retirement Community