Gorham House | ASSISTED LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Gorham House
Once you have selected Gorham House, rest assured you will not have to move again due to lack of services. The same thoughful staff and important friends will always be there for you.
From independent living, assisted living and memory care services, we have it ALL!
For the person who wishes for the independent lifestyle while determining their own need for more services, we are the perfect choice. At no additional cost we provide one meal a day, housekeeping, trash pick up, social hour, a full calendar of community activities, and we'll even deliver your groceries to your door. Our goal is to provide a healthy, stimulating environment from which a person can continue to live life. Large one and two bedroom apartments have fully appliance kitchens, dining and living areas ready for you to appoint with your personal touch.
Assisted Living at Gorham House is one of the only licensed, fully staffed LPN/RN 24 hour programs in the State. The following are examples of the services and amenities which are provided:
- Three nutritious meals a day served in our gracious dining rooms
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, dining, toileting, and ambulating
- Professional housekeeping and linen services
- Medication assistance and management
- Transportation to doctors appointments, shopping, and places of worship
- Coordination of care with the resident's personal physician
- Life enriching activities program based on resident preferences
Gorham House is unique because we offer Assisted Living apartments for people who have Alzheimer's or other related dementias in a comfortable and homelike envonment. Our staff looks for opportunities to help residents succeed at familiar tasks, whether it is making their bed or baking a sheet of cookies. These activities give residents the opportunity to experience the satisfaction of a job well done, yet a helping hand is always nearby.
What Makes Us Special
Residents attend local theater, Maine State Music Theater, and Portland Stage just to name a few. Excursions to Boston and New Hampshire as well as other points of interest are offered.Local Shopping trips provided weekly to the grocery store. Also visits to the Maine Mall, Kohl's Department Store and Target are offered regularly.
Features of Gorham House
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: All rates are all inclusive - Cats only with a $300 pet deposit
- Minimum rate: $5,800/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $6,100/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- State License(s): 623110
Reviews of Gorham House | ASSISTED LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Gorham House
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities