Morningside of Gallatin

1085 Hartsville Pike, Gallatin, TN, 37066

Reviews of Morningside of Gallatin

October 23, 2013

By Mary Fitzgerald

My father moved in to this facility in May 2013. He had lived on his own until Jan 2013. They have a waiting list, so we used sitters until we could get in. My father has thrived there! I have spent many hours there and have gotten to know the residents and staff! They ALL are doing it RIGHT! My father loves it there and they love him. My only regret is that we didn't find them sooner! They not only care for their residents, they care for the family as well!

September 27, 2013

By John70985150

The rooms at Morningside were very nice. It was very homey and I liked that it had a bright and cheerful atmosphere and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It looked like they had a lot of activities for the clients there, like field trips and people coming in to educated the residents. I would recommend them to others.

March 22, 2012

By wallace445

I visited Morningside of Gallatin this week for my grandmother. She has been independent until a recent fall. I was very impressed with the welcome that I received when I walked in, not only by the staff, but by the Residents also. As a staff member toured me through the building, I noticed that it was very clean and had a very clean smell. This was a great difference from another facility I had visited in the area. I did not encounter anyone without being greeted with a smile. The apartment's that were shown to me were all so nice and neat. I was very impressed with the fact that the staff that I met had been with Morningside for many years. One even before the facility officially opened. My only disappointment is that they did not have an empty apartment, but I am 5th on their waiting list. The Residents, famalies and staff are very blessed and I can't wait to move my grandmother in!

July 30, 2011

By vegetasprincess

My grandmother was a resident at Morningside for two years. The entire time that she was there she thought it was absolutely amazing. She loved that each room was it's own apartment with a small kitchen and bedrooms that she got to furnish with her own things from home. I do believe that this was a wonderful touch and made the time that she was away from home truly enjoyable for her. Anytime that I went to visit the staff was very kind and always more than willing to go above and beyond to meet any needs that my grandmother might have had. I would definitely recommend Morningside to anyone in the area looking for an assisted living center that they can trust to care for their loved ones.

June 29, 2011

By GaryJ1985

Other

This facility appeared out of date to me. The staff I thought was professional until one patient asked to be changed because she had an accident and the staff told her she didnt have time she was off the clock and to tell the next person that came in. And then walked into the patients room and sent a text message. This really bothered me, as wetness can cause bed sores. I will not take any of my family to this facility.

June 13, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

Other

This facility seemed very clean and the residents seemed very happy upon the initial visit. I noticed that one patient had been laying in soild clothes all even. When I mentioned this to the nurse she said she would have a tech go in and no one ever went in. I would not recommend this place to anyone..

Photos of Morningside of Gallatin

Features of Morningside of Gallatin

About Morningside of Gallatin

Morningside of Gallatin offers compassionate senior care in Gallatin, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Gallatin shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Gallatin, TN.

Map of Morningside of Gallatin