Carlton Senior Living Fremont

3800 Walnut Avenue, Fremont, CA, 94538

Reviews of Carlton Senior Living Fremont

Anonymous104540150 April 10, 2015

If Carlton Plaza Fremont was absolutely what I felt my mother needed at this point, it would have been fine. They had a lot to offer. She's just not ready for that. It was very nice. The rooms were bright and cheerful. The staff seemed pleasant. I did not see anything wrong with it except that it was an institution. The person who accommodated us was very friendly, and he gave us all the information we wanted to know. He followed up the next day with a phone call to see if I was going to bring my mom in for a tour. I like that they had a little cafe that was open all day, so if you do not want to go down for their three scheduled meals, you can go down to this little cafe and have a cup of coffee or a snack. I think it was a nice alternative for people.

Caring102108050 March 19, 2015

I am in Carlton Plaza Fremont, and I am content. They have a great dining room here. In fact, I just had a meeting with the head chef and the dining room manager, and it went well. I have almost everything I want here. Their salad bar is the very best that I have ever been to. I am enjoying the food.

This is a very good community and if you want something and they don't have it, all you need to do is ask them; they will have them ready on the next meal. The staff is friendly and very nice. Included in my rent is the laundry. The rooms are not that big, so if you have more than one bedroom of furniture, you have to downsize on what you have.

Irene20 February 22, 2015

Carlton Plaza is a nice place, my brother has three meals a day, and it’s great. The staff is very helpful and very kind people. They have a wonderful salad bar. Some meals are good, and some meals are not. They have activities all the time and I know they have entertainment all the time. The security is very good.

I like it as it is close to town, it’s close to stores, and they have transportation wherever he wants to go if he wants to use it, but most of the time I take him. It’s a fantastic place. He’s got a little apartment with a bedroom, living room, and a little kitchenette.

Caring100872650 January 13, 2015

Carlton Plaza was very pretty. It was very well done. I had luncheon with the hostess. It was an attractive site. The dining room was nice. However, I didn't find the people as comfortable as the people from the other one I visited. They were nice and pleasant enough, but not like a family.

From Carlton Senior Living Fremont

The elegance and ease of Carlton Senior Living Fremont is readily apparent in its marble entryway complete with cozy fireplace. Its quaint conversation areas and Tuscan fountain courtyard make it an ideal place to entertain family and friends or to spend an afternoon lounging with other residents. Lush shade trees complement the grounds and outdoor benches provide the perfect perch for morning coffee breaks.

The Carlton Senior Living experience begins the moment you move in. Our move-in consultation ensures a plan is in place for both resident health care and best life needs. We work with you to create a Personal Expressions activity program and to gauge the level of personal care needed. Ongoing Family Connection Conferences help us monitor resident lifestyle changes and adapt to their healthcare needs accordingly.

Carlton Plaza Fremont dining options cater to the tastes and daily plans of our residents. The atrium in our main dining room is a favorite, or the '50s style dining at Ruby's Cafe is an ideal haunt when entertaining grandkids. All-Day restaurant-style dining services, a fabulous cafe and room service on request serve residents who are on the go or those ready to relax at the end of the day. The richly appointed common areas, library, game room, and patio complete the total living experience.

Features of Carlton Senior Living Fremont

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: Yes
  • State License(s): 15600118

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Carlton Senior Living Fremont