Brookdale East Bay

1440 Wampanoag Trail, East Providence, RI, 02915

Reviews of Brookdale East Bay

catsss122 May 30, 2012

East Bay Manor in East Providence, Rhode Island is a very nice facility for you to consider when looking into admitting a friend or relative for an extended amount of time. The staff is very polite and friendly, and the entire design of the building has a relaxing feel to it. This facility is easy to get to, and is located right off of the highway. The food is delicious especially considering how most of the times facilities get a bad rap on their food. East Bay Manor runs like a well oiled machine as far as the housekeeping and staff is concerned. I loved the view out the window; it was very peaceful and serene. I would recommend this assisted living facility to anyone I knew, I loved it there! If you are considering staying at an assisted living or having a family member stay there, this is certainly one of the finer ones to be at!

dani1234 April 10, 2012

it had a pleasant staff and people were friendly. they had many amenities including a free snack machine and nursing staff that had a pleasant response to my questions about my research. this involved seeing if the staff on board were being attentive to those who lived in these homes. it turned out they were and i had a great experience because they were all very helpful and nice.

Jonathan93 February 29, 2012

Green Bay Manor is a great facility. My Grandma has been living there for a little over a year now, and I visit ever so often. The staff there are excellent, they do everything they can to help out and they are all very friendly. It is definitely a comfortable surrounding. The place itself is also very nice looking, very fancy inside and out. The rooms aren't to bad either, each room has a living room/bedroom with a small kitchen, a closet and a bathroom. It is also in a great area, very quiet and has beautiful surrounding, it is definitely a place where anyone would enjoy living the rest of their life. However, with such a nice facility, it is no surprise that the place is fairly expensive, but my grandma believes it is worth ever penny. Besides the high price, there really isn't anything that I can say that is negative about the place.

SleepX1920 February 23, 2012

The facility has a homy feeling to it. The care level isn't what it ought to be. There are not enough staff for the number of residents over there. It also appears that the staff is not well-trained. Delivery of services is quite disorganized and many mistakes are being made. Many services are not delivered as promised. As in any facility, there are some staff members that are outstanding, and others who can't be bothered to do their job. Cleaning is somewhat haphazard in many areas. The quality of the food fluctuates, from good to adequate to poor. Overall, this may be a good place for someone who is quite independent and doesn't need a lot of attention.

shawnmanch January 07, 2012

I like this facility. My grandmother has lived here for 10 years and she loves it. They take very good care of all of the elderly people living here. haven't heard a single complaint about the living. The temperature controls work very well which is a common thing that people in assisted living have to deal with.

From Brookdale East Bay

Brookdale East Bay provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale East Bay