Brookdale Spruce Wood

25 Worthen Road, Durham, NH, 03824

Reviews of Brookdale Spruce Wood

Caring4315 June 26, 2014

We visited Emeritus at Spruce Wood, and it was all right. But they didn't take pets, so we didn't look at it carefully and I was not interested.

WinHow May 30, 2014

I was able to visit Emeritus at Spruce Wood, and the experience was good. I like the facility, but it's just too far away from home. I was impressed that it is homey and it has a nice ambiance. It has a very warm atmosphere. The rooms were fine, and the d├ęcor was fine.

Carol74882050 December 01, 2013

Emeritus was excellent. It was very clean. The facility and the set up were great. I loved the environment, the location, everything about it. I thought the whole accommodation and not just the rooms were very spacious. The lobby and the dining room were great. The little kitchen area that they had where they could sit down and have coffee was super for socialization, which would be very important for somebody her age. I thought mom would be happy there.

DanOKeefe September 10, 2012

My experience with this assisted living facility was tremendous. The staff members that we apart of the facility were extremely nice and caring, and to top it all off they were loving. Every time I would spark conversations with the staff members I felt like I was talking to one of my own family members. Another amazing part of the building were all the facilities in it. I was shocked to see how clean everything was; especially the bathrooms. Also the kitchen and the food they served was awesome. I enjoyed practically every minute I was in the building and it is the prefect place for my grandmother to stay. Another quality part of the facility was the rooms. The rooms were amazing and very comfortable. I could not imagine living anywhere else if I were growing old and fragile. The bathrooms, as I said, were amazing and clean, and the living rooms were decently big too. The best part about it though were the bedrooms. The beds were quite large and extremely comfortable and they also had large televisions in them as well. Overall, my experience at Emeritus at Spruce Wood was incredible and I am overwhelmingly glad that my grandmother was blessed to live there.

From Brookdale Spruce Wood

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Spruce Wood