The Village at Cook Springs

415 Cook St., Cook Springs, AL, 35052

Reviews of The Village at Cook Springs

Lisa75883550 December 30, 2013

Mom is at Village at Cook Springs for about a week now. It's a farm setting. They have a huge red barn and they have donkeys and goats that just wander the property. They have a lake and a huge water fountain. The food is excellent. I've eaten there with my mom several times and the staff are great. They are very nice. Activity wise, they have so much activities – it's unbelievable. They have a chapel there. They have bingo and exercise class. They have a van that will take the residents to several stores and to the casinos if they want to go. They also go to movies. I would highly recommend the place.

Caring1168 April 18, 2013

My mom stayed at The Village a long time ago. The place did not smell foul or odorous. It was clean. Her room was pretty spacious. She had her own furniture and there was a small kitchen also. We had a good experience with them.

scottiescott September 24, 2012

I recently visited the Village while my grandmother was staying there. My overall impression was positive. The majority of the staff appeared to be very friendly, helpful and welcoming. I noticed a few stray staff members that seemed to be standoffish, but overall the impression was positive. At times, some of the staff chatter could get a bit loud for the environment for my taste. However, the majority of the staff seemed to generally care about the clients. The facilities were pretty good and appeared clean. Nothing to write home about, but I have seen much worse. Most importantly, my Grandmother was smiling and the majority of the other clients appeared to be content as well. She had made some friends and met other clients through a few of the activities the Village offered. Her room has touches that made it feel a bit more like home. Overall, my impression was positive.

Jami Renae September 13, 2012

I am very satisfied with the care that my grandmother receives at The Village. The staff is very loving and kind and treat the residents just like they were family. The place is very beautiful they have a small farm out front with goats and donkeys that the residents are able to go to and feed and interact with the animals. They play a bingo game where the residents can receive bingo bucks to trade in for gifts and such. They also recognize all holidays and make the residents feel at home, such as serving turkey on Thanksgiving, ham on Christmas to make sure they are not feeling left out. I personally like that best about it. Overall this a great place and I don't feel so bad after I leave my grandmother everyday because I know she is in great hands and is being taken care of.

About The Village at Cook Springs

The Village at Cook Springs is an assisted living facility in Cook Springs, AL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Village at Cook Springs for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Village at Cook Springs