Heritage Oaks Conroe, TX

903 Longmire Rd., Conroe, TX, 77304

Reviews of Heritage Oaks | Conroe, TX

July 29, 2015

I visited Heritage. The marketing director gave me a tour, and she was very cordial. We went to the dining room area; I met the chef and walked through the serving line. The model apartment that I saw was very nice and very inviting, and it looked very livable. In the tour, she showed me the activity area and the activities that the residents could participate in. However, there was no activity going on when I was there.

October 16, 2014

Heritage Oaks had the same security as most of the other ones. There wasn't anything special. It was close to where my in-laws live, but it wasn't close to our house, and we just looked at it to see what it was like. For the memory care, the rooms were smaller, and they didn't have anything kind of unique for a couple. The staff was very nice and everybody was always smiling. There were people that my in-laws know and that live there, so that made it nice for them if they were going to live there, but it was too far from my home.

Photos of Heritage Oaks

Services & Amenities of Heritage Oaks

About Heritage Oaks

Write a new chapter at Heritage Oaks, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Conroe, Texas. Our rustic d_cor is inspired by Tuscan aesthetic and creates a warm and inviting atmosphere for our residents to relax and enjoy their lives. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is stimulating physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. We do this by providing the perfect blend of amenities and comforts in apartments and entertaining events in our common areas. Residents can meet new friends all the while knowing that our professional and helpful staff is available 24 hours a day to assist with anything. The area surrounding Heritage Oaks teems with possibilities, including all manner of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options. Residents can also visit family and friends, or receive visitors, via the nearby Bush Intercontinental Airport or Hobby Airport.

Map of Heritage Oaks