Peregrine Senior Living at Cheektowaga

Reviews of Peregrine Senior Living at Cheektowaga

Overview of Ratings

2.7

July 22, 2014

Peregrine's Landing at Cheektowaga was my second favorite facility. The facility is very large, but the bigger portion of it is strictly assisted living. They have this separate section, which is the memory care, and they specialize in memory care. They have a very, very large kitchen, sitting room, and TV room kind of gathering place. They had a lot of activities specific for people with dementia. They also have different activities for their memory care patients.

April 12, 2014

By Bonnie28

Peregrine's Landing was way out of our price range, but it was a very nice, very charming place, very lovely. They had suites, and they had studio apartments, which weren't at all what we wanted. I would have loved to have Mom there, but it wouldn't have worked. She was already in her own apartment but afraid to be alone, and I think that she needed more of a smaller area. They were very diverse. They had a very active coordinator. They had cocktail hours, pumpkin patches. They would take them on day trips everywhere. They would sign up for all different things. The staff was very nice, very accommodating.

December 05, 2013

By hannah2193

Throughout the years I have visited several friends at Peregrines landing. Each time I was there the staff were always so kind and welcoming. I remember one specific encounter I had with a staff member-she was so warm and helpful I remembered thinking that Peregrines Landing is where I will want to place my father when the time comes!

July 30, 2013

By evansla74

Peregrine's Landing is a wonderful community for my mom. She has been a resident for several years. She enjoys the caring staff, every person from the servers in the dining room to the aides assisting her with her showers treats her with dignity and respect, the personalized meals (she is very fussy), and all of the wonderful programs and activities. She is able to listen to weekly musical entertainment, frequently goes out to lunch, and participated in all of the religious services. The best feeling I have is knowing we made a great decision when moving mom out of the house she had been living in, into the home she now has at Peregrine's Landing. Also, my mom is usually one of the lady's sitting on the front porch and welcomes every visitor into the building!

June 07, 2013

By Patricia16

Peregrine's Landing was nice and clean but it was really for the very elderly. They were sitting on the porch and not saying anything so I was afraid they'll throw me out because I am a very talkative person.

June 06, 2012

By trillion5057

Lousey...extremely bad food, for one. Seniors that live there complain amongst themselves about the quality of food. Servers are snarly and curt. Cleaning is sporatic at best. Activities are boring...just because they are seniors doesn't mean that they shouldn't have stimulating activities both inside and outside of the building.

Let Us Search For You

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Happy Hour

• Licenses: Enriched Housing Program

About Peregrine Senior Living at Cheektowaga

Peregrine Senior Living at Cheektowaga is a beautiful, newly constructed enriched housing community conveniently located in the heart of Cheektowaga in Western New York. You will feel instantly at home in our bright and airy apartments as you experience the best in senior living. At Peregrine Senior Living, every day you will be greeted by members of our friendly, caring staff who will offer freshly prepared, restaurant-style meals in our elegant dining room. Participate in exciting, fulfilling daily activities. Or, visit our country store for ice-cream with friends and family, enjoy a quiet evening in our stately library, stroll in the enchanting courtyard or have fun during happy hours in our cheerful porch, luxurious living rooms or bar-style pool room. If you desire, everything from supervision of medications to personal assistance with activities of daily living such as grooming and bathing are available. Peregrine’s Landing offers its residents the reassurance that someone is there to help them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Peregrine’s Landing offers long and short-term stays. Let us provide the service and care you need. At Peregrine Senior Living, welcome home!

This Peregrine's community specializes in memory care for dementia related illness and recreational programs which include the official PACE (People with Arthritis Can Exercise) for adults who are active and health conscious.

Map of Peregrine Senior Living at Cheektowaga