McKinley Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of McKinley Place

June 30, 2013

By Carla9

Cedar Gardens was terrible and the facilities were run down. The manager is brash and abrupt; she would not show us a room. I did not get the feeling that there was a lot of caring there. My gut tells me it's not a good place. I would never consider putting my mother there. I would not recommend that place to anyone.

Carla9, we would like to extend our apologies with the experiences that you seem to have had while visiting Cedar Gardens in Cedarburg. We invite you to contact us regarding the issue you seem to have had at Cedar Gardens, so that we can do our best to get the facts and sort out any misunderstanding. Please reach out to our Quality Connection Line at 1-888-777-4780 or via email at Quality@alcco.com. You could also contact James, Regional Director of Operations for Cedar Gardens, at 715-944-4497. Thank you.

February 21, 2011

By wigirl

THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS ASSISTED LIVING

Please think twice before placing your loved ones in this residence. There are some very loving, overworked aides at Cedar Gardens. However, the shortage of enough staffing provides inadequate care to many needy residents. My loved one had numerous falls, some resulting in hospitalization. At times I was NEVER notified about these falls. Basically residents are on there own. It is quite obvious that profit and greed are the KEY ingredients in this organization, cutting corners anyway they can at the expense of our loved ones.

Services & Amenities of McKinley Place

About McKinley Place

McKinley Place is an assisted living facility in Cedarburg, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact McKinley Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of McKinley Place