Hawthorne Inn of Brandon

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hawthorne Inn of Brandon

November 06, 2013

By Nancy72923950

Hawthorne was a big and new facility. It was an absolutely beautiful place. If I had the money, I would put my husband in Hawthorne because they were first rate. We met a lot of people there and we heard such good comments about them and given such good care and we thought that would be a wonderful place to be. They even had a chapel. They had a big building on the ground for assisted living and I would love to be into something like that because we still need help. However, they were probably eight to ten miles away from my home.

October 30, 2012

By PBren

The facility was very nice and well kept, the rooms were very nice and comfortable. The staff was excellent with my grandmother, also they were very friendly and helpful to myself and my family.When visiting there the ground were nice to take a stroll around,and the ability to spend private time with my grandmother was great. Overall I was pleased with the experience, and my grandmother was well cared for and very comfortable spending her days there.

About Hawthorne Inn of Brandon

Hawthorne Inn of Brandon is an assisted living facility in Brandon, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Hawthorne Inn of Brandon for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hawthorne Inn of Brandon