North Creek By Bonaventure

1907 201st Place SE, Bothell, WA, 98012

Reviews of North Creek By Bonaventure

Caring4563 July 21, 2015

My visit at North Creek By Bonaventure was fine. It was nondescript; it was fine. It was a clean facility. They took me around.

Caring109071650 June 25, 2015

North Creek by Bonaventure was pleasant and clean. They had a barbecue going on when I visited. They seemed to have a knowledgeable staff. The best part of it to me was that it was very near where my mother lived and we have a lot of family living around there.

Caring106832350 June 11, 2015

I really like the people at North Creek by Bonaventure. They really seem to care and take a personal interest in my mom's care. I think the people are the biggest thing. It just seems to be an upbeat place. It is pleasant, and there are good activities. It seems like a nice place for someone to live. It is a one bedroom, and it looks like a nice apartment or condo. It is beautiful. She is really happy with the food. Their food is great, and I think that everyone that is there seems to enjoy the food. My mom has nothing but good things to say about it. I hear a lot about bingo. The other day I was there, a high school student for his senior project was playing the piano for the residents. It was beautiful, and it was really fun. He played for over an hour, and I thought that was a great activity. Then there was a writer's activity which really interested my mom. It is really special, but it is for a small group of people interested in writing, and one of the staff members does that with the residents. I'm happy with it.

Caring106783250 May 16, 2015

My mother is at North Creek By Bonaventure. They are changing staff a lot, and I think they are doing a lot better now that they have new director, so we are fine. Their new director seems to be doing a good job. They have Bible study and writing class. They were very willing to accommodate her. Her room has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and a lot of amenities.

DandyLyon December 08, 2014

Seriously understaffed and incapable of providing safe and quality care. Quick with charges, but not with assistance. In fact, even in assisted living, if the resident actually needs some assistance, they are scolded for it. They only have TWO assistants available for a large number of residents. Do NOT make the mistake of moving in here.

unhappy resident October 10, 2013

This facility is very interested in you when you are looking at moving in, but once paying a monthly bill, they could care less. We have lived here over 3 years and never once has our carpet or blinds been cleaned. Going to meetings and asking for things to be done has been useless for a year. In the time we've been here we have had 13 directors and in the past 22 months have had over 7 Dining Service Mgrs. and still the meals need help. I would not recommend anyone moving into this facility the way it is now.

duanezoe October 18, 2012

I was very impressed with the kindness of the staff as well as the cleanliness of the property. It was nice that it had an outdoor area with trees and scenery.

2goats October 16, 2012

This retirement home needs some SERIOUS help. There have been at least 5 to 6 managers in the last 2 years. The food is REALLY bad...sausage and sauerkraut. Medication issues too. You need to get it together!!

anonymousjj June 10, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My resident friend recently moved to this facility. The nursing staff is very friendly and helpful with the move...as well as helping her keep track of her many medications and frequent medication changes. The unit my friend is in has a large bathroom with an accessible walking shower and the facility provided a shower bench for her. One drawback is the very limited parking options despite being located outside of Seattle. They really should have invested in an adequately sized parking lot for the many residents and other visitors. I typically have to park on a narrow street without sidewalks and cross a busy road.

From North Creek By Bonaventure

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

North Creek is conveniently located two blocks from Kennard Corner off the Bothell Everett Highway. Located near grocery stores, shopping centers and several pharmacies, our community provides a rustic, peaceful setting just minutes away from many of the services you might need.

Features of North Creek By Bonaventure

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Pharmacy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Washer/dryer in apt

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,895/month

• Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 1995