North Creek By Bonaventure

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of North Creek By Bonaventure

November 22, 2015

By Gloria119828750

At North Creek of Bonaventure, I had two lovely ladies showing me the facility. One came to pick me up, and we had a good conversation going over there. The rooms were really nice. The food was lovely. The staff was great. It was all good. However, there was a busy highway nearby, and it was noisy. It was quiet when the doors were closed, but when you opened the slider on the decks, it was really noisy.

October 28, 2015

By Karen114395650

My visit at North Creek was not good. The person who toured us was the activities director, who had only been with them a few months, and really couldn't answer our questions. She was not informed. They were very much understaffed. There was no manager and there was no management on the site to find out about ratios to residents to staff. They just didn't have the knowledge, and I didn't know why the activities director was doing the tour on the first place. The facility was beautiful. It was remodeled, and it was nice, but you didn't have that up and up atmosphere. I saw three employees the whole two-hour tour. I didn't know where everybody was. There were no residents in the activity rooms; nobody was around. My sister-in-law has worked with many facilities in the past, so she knows the questions to ask, and everybody we said hi to just stared at us, like, "What do you want? What are you here for?" Overall, there was no rapport. We weren't impressed at all. Also, the location was really bad. It was off a very busy highway. The rooms were nice, but I think they were more worried about their appearance. Everything was being remodeled, but it just wasn't the atmosphere we wanted. They need to have a trained and involved staff.

September 12, 2015

I really like the apartment lay-out at North Creek -- lots of windows, and it has air conditioning. Bingo five days a week, and very nice people. There are quite a bit of areas or walking paths and so on, and most of the apartments have balconies or patios. The soups are excellent, they have a small salad bar and, most of the time, the food is pretty good; sometimes, very good.

August 21, 2015

By Mike115691850

What I didn't like about North Creek was when you came in, there were a lot of people in wheelchairs in the lobby. It reminded me of the old nursing homes where you walk in and everybody you see is in a wheelchair, so that is the first impression you see. I didn't like it, but the rooms were nice, and the staff was friendly. It was a hard place to get in and out of though. The place was clean, and I think they gather there as a meeting place because they enjoy the staff. But when you walk in and you see all of them, you kind of go, "Why are they all in the lobby?" In a lot of other places, they don't seem to gather in the lobby, or they had more room to gather elsewhere.

July 21, 2015

My visit at North Creek By Bonaventure was fine. It was nondescript; it was fine. It was a clean facility. They took me around.

June 25, 2015

North Creek by Bonaventure was pleasant and clean. They had a barbecue going on when I visited. They seemed to have a knowledgeable staff. The best part of it to me was that it was very near where my mother lived and we have a lot of family living around there.

June 11, 2015

I really like the people at North Creek by Bonaventure. They really seem to care and take a personal interest in my mom's care. I think the people are the biggest thing. It just seems to be an upbeat place. It is pleasant, and there are good activities. It seems like a nice place for someone to live. It is a one bedroom, and it looks like a nice apartment or condo. It is beautiful. She is really happy with the food. Their food is great, and I think that everyone that is there seems to enjoy the food. My mom has nothing but good things to say about it. I hear a lot about bingo. The other day I was there, a high school student for his senior project was playing the piano for the residents. It was beautiful, and it was really fun. He played for over an hour, and I thought that was a great activity. Then there was a writer's activity which really interested my mom. It is really special, but it is for a small group of people interested in writing, and one of the staff members does that with the residents. I'm happy with it.

May 16, 2015

My mother is at North Creek By Bonaventure. They are changing staff a lot, and I think they are doing a lot better now that they have new director, so we are fine. Their new director seems to be doing a good job. They have Bible study and writing class. They were very willing to accommodate her. Her room has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and a lot of amenities.

December 08, 2014

By DandyLyon

Seriously understaffed and incapable of providing safe and quality care. Quick with charges, but not with assistance. In fact, even in assisted living, if the resident actually needs some assistance, they are scolded for it. They only have TWO assistants available for a large number of residents. Do NOT make the mistake of moving in here.

October 10, 2013

By unhappy resident

This facility is very interested in you when you are looking at moving in, but once paying a monthly bill, they could care less. We have lived here over 3 years and never once has our carpet or blinds been cleaned. Going to meetings and asking for things to be done has been useless for a year. In the time we've been here we have had 13 directors and in the past 22 months have had over 7 Dining Service Mgrs. and still the meals need help. I would not recommend anyone moving into this facility the way it is now.

October 18, 2012

By duanezoe

I was very impressed with the kindness of the staff as well as the cleanliness of the property. It was nice that it had an outdoor area with trees and scenery.

October 16, 2012

By 2goats

This retirement home needs some SERIOUS help. There have been at least 5 to 6 managers in the last 2 years. The food is REALLY bad...sausage and sauerkraut. Medication issues too. You need to get it together!!

June 10, 2011

By anonymousjj

Friend or relative of resident

My resident friend recently moved to this facility. The nursing staff is very friendly and helpful with the move...as well as helping her keep track of her many medications and frequent medication changes. The unit my friend is in has a large bathroom with an accessible walking shower and the facility provided a shower bench for her. One drawback is the very limited parking options despite being located outside of Seattle. They really should have invested in an adequately sized parking lot for the many residents and other visitors. I typically have to park on a narrow street without sidewalks and cross a busy road.

Photos of North Creek By Bonaventure

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: 1995

About North Creek By Bonaventure

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

Map of North Creek By Bonaventure