Brookdale Alexandria

351 Windermere, Alexandria, LA, 71303

Reviews of Brookdale Alexandria

Caring78610650 July 19, 2014

I like everything about Emeritus at Alexandria. It's the nicest one in the area, but the most expensive one too. The staff were friendly and informative. They answered everything that I needed answered. They have restaurant-style for the meals. They were doing activities, although I am not able to remember them offhand. I know they have a full calendar of activities. They also have a shuttle that takes people if they want to go shopping or go to places.

Caring86500350 June 26, 2014

Emeritus is lovely, but it still wasn't home. I met a couple of members of the staff during our walkthrough. They were very helpful, and they gave me a lot of information. They gave me an activity calendar, and I saw some activities going on in the group rooms. They gave me a tour of a couple of different rooms, and they were very neat, organized, and clean.

Caring77276650 January 24, 2014

It was a very nice facility and it was more for the upper class. They did it right. It just was not a good fit for me. It was just a little upscale for what we were looking for. I did not see very many residents there, most of them were in their rooms. It could have been the time of day I went there but the ones I had interaction with liked it there. The staff were friendly and professional. I like their apartments. It was spacious and very well decorated,. You have to provide your own furniture though.

Aileen82035750 December 30, 2013

Emeritus turned out to be on the spendy side and the place isnÕt large enough for the two of us. It was a lovely place for a single person to move in but the we wanted a little more square footage and the price for what they have was a little out of reason.

Hasine May 11, 2013

The staff at Emeritus were very nice and polite. The food was also very delicious and tasty. However, it had a very institutional atmosphere. I was just not impressed by the place.

Ron2 November 01, 2012

The Emeritus is the best in our area. They have big rooms and the people are very nice. We have a friend that is there now and she speaks very highly of the food.

mserb013 July 31, 2012

I love this facility. It offers some of the best care in the county. I really feel welcomed in like a member of the community when I go to visit my father. I am able to attend his daily tasks and routines and see how much he enjoys living here. I could not have picked a better facility to put my father in. He is very happy where he lives, and after visiting I know he is well taken care of. He has even met a lady friend. My dad is genuinely happy at Kingsley place and I think that I made a great choice choosing to put him in that assisted living facility.

From Brookdale Alexandria

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Alexandria