Brookdale Alexandria

Overview of Ratings

4.3

December 30, 2013

By Aileen82035750

Emeritus turned out to be on the spendy side and the place isnÕt large enough for the two of us. It was a lovely place for a single person to move in but the we wanted a little more square footage and the price for what they have was a little out of reason.

May 11, 2013

By Hasine

The staff at Emeritus were very nice and polite. The food was also very delicious and tasty. However, it had a very institutional atmosphere. I was just not impressed by the place.

November 01, 2012

By Ron2

The Emeritus is the best in our area. They have big rooms and the people are very nice. We have a friend that is there now and she speaks very highly of the food.

July 31, 2012

By mserb013

I love this facility. It offers some of the best care in the county. I really feel welcomed in like a member of the community when I go to visit my father. I am able to attend his daily tasks and routines and see how much he enjoys living here. I could not have picked a better facility to put my father in. He is very happy where he lives, and after visiting I know he is well taken care of. He has even met a lady friend. My dad is genuinely happy at Kingsley place and I think that I made a great choice choosing to put him in that assisted living facility.

Photos of Brookdale Alexandria

Features of Brookdale Alexandria

About Brookdale Alexandria

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Alexandria