Nursing Homes in Iron County

2 Communities

Villa Maria Health And Rehab Center

300 Villa Dr, Hurley, WI
$$$$
Minnesota Sports Nut: "I was in their rehab section two different time periods over two years.....one time for 2 1/2 months and the other for 1 month. I was well pleased with the over-all care and attention that they give to their residents...most of whom are in nursing and long-term care sections, that are in essence within the same facility as which I was in for my rehab. CNA's, RN's, Food Service, Activities, Maintenance, Administration....I rarely came upon an employee whom I would not recom... (read more)

Sky View Nursing Center

309 Iron St, Hurley, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Iron County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Iron County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Iron County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.