Nursing Homes in Gallatin County

3 Communities

Bridger Healthcare Community

321 N Fifth Ave , Bozeman, MT
$$$$
Nancy McGr: "There are no words to express how much I appreciate and value the care I received at the Bridger Healthcare Community. I was so frightened to learn I needed surgery on my spine. And then I was blessed to have the opportunity to recover with you all before returning home. For that I will be eternally grateful. While in your care I felt everyone went above and beyond to make me as comfortable as possible during some very uncomfortable times. Anytime I ran for assistance y... (read more)

Gallatin Rest Home

1221 DURSTON RD, Bozeman, MT
1 review
Drew5: "We were referred to Gallatin Rest Home by some people. We went in and checked it out and we're happy with what we saw and what we heard. However, my mom did not go. It was very clean. Several people asked us if we needed help, so they were interested in meeting our needs. They were very forthcoming with information. We were only in the rehab area and the rooms were very basic. They have a TV, a bed, a dresser, and a shower. It was kind of like a hospital room. You could brin... (read more)

Mountain View Care Center

205 North Tracy, Bozeman, MT
$$$$
fightingformymom: "Look elsewhere. I was devastated leaving my mother there. It was depressing, dirty, understaffed, old furniture, and they told me NOTHING. I had to search and find the CNA to ask. It smelled of smoke. My mom didn't get dinner untill after 7 and it was cold. The nurses looked haggered. Had stained clothes. I can go on and on. My mom has to do rehab there and I can't get her out of there fast enough. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gallatin County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Gallatin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Gallatin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.