Memory Care in Potter County

yr

The Cottages at Quail Creek

6811 Plum Creek Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Alberta: "I use this facility for respite care for my husband, who has Alzheimer’s. I am very happy with the care he receives. He is happy when we pick him up and he willing goes back when I need the help. The director is very friendly and helpful. The staff is friendly and caring and patient. They have taken the time to get to know my husband, his likes and dislikes, even though he is not a permanent resident. "

Good Life Senior Living and Memory Care

928 Westwood Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
kwagner: "My brother and I both visited Good Life in Amarillo for our Dad. He has dementia worsened by a major stroke. We visited at separate times and were very clear about our dad and his behaviors. The stroke had caused some aggression and we told the director that on two separate occasions. She told us that the facility was equipped to handle him. We took him on a Thursday afternoon and paid $338 for the remainder of the month. Four hours later, we receive a call to come get him. ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,095 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Potter County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of memory care communities in the Potter County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Potter County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.