3 Assisted Living Facilities in Yankton County, SD

Avera Sacred Heart Majestic Bluffs

2111 W 11th St, Yankton, SD
Renae Charette: "My father Sylvester spent the last 4 months of his life in Country Retreat in which Natalia was main his nurse on that floor. Words cannot express the kindness and hope she brought to my father and our family. Natalia along with other staf... (read more)

Walnut Village

613 Walnut St, Yankton, SD
akajoker58: "I resided in Walnut Village 7 days for respit care. A fine, caring, kind environment with all necessary needs met as well as a feeling of home with care and concern for all my needs. I will definately go back to Walnut Village. "

Prairie Homes Assisted Living LLC

300 E 6th St, Yankton, SD
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Yankton County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Yankton County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Yankton County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.