Assisted Living in Madera County

7 Communities

Cedar Creek Senior Living

500 North Westberry Blvd., Madera, CA
$$$$
F.O.: "My wife has been at Cedar Creek, but since the prices went up we're looking to move. She's getting full care, so they provide her meals three times a day and they give her baths. She has a private room there. The community also offers a lot of entertainment and they have things like fitness. It has a beautiful dining room, and the food is very good. They're also privately-owned by Cedar Creek and they attend the restaurant. One of the advantages is the location. We have no p... (read more)

Oakhurst Board and Care

41456 Pamela Place, Oakhurst, CA
$$$$
Barb25: "I visited a private home, and it was called Oakhurst Board and Care. It was a very nice little place. It was very well run. I loved them. It was so cute and so nice. I met the residents there, and one of the residents was a better sales person than the owner. I told the owner that. We had lunch with them also. Dolores sat with the residents and talked a little bit. They asked her questions of course, and she answered them. I loved the grounds and the location. I thought she ... (read more)

Country Rose Guest Home

1015 Aram Avenue, Madera, CA

Williams Residential Care Facility

512 N. Autumn Road, Madera, CA

At A Glance

There are 7 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Madera County is $2,725 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Madera County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of assisted living communities in the Madera County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Madera County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.