Assisted Living in Matanuska Susitna County

5 Communities

Colony Manor Assisted Living

4851 East Blue Lupine Drive, Wasilla, AK
1 review
David61: "After dad died I wanted to take care of mom so we arranged her stay at Colony Manor in Wasilla Alaska. Ideally it would have been nice if dad was still around to keep mom company but life does not turn out the way we expect sometimes. But Colony Manor is a place where mom can be around people her age. This may be the best alternative. "

Colony Assisted Living Homes

4851 East Blue Lupine Street Suite A, Wasilla, AK
1 review
Sandi25: "My mom was in this facility for 2 years and I was comfortable with the care she and the other residents were given. She had been in another assisted living home and ended up in the hospital every other month because she was not receiving her medications correctly. This NEVER happened at Colony Manor Creekside. In the 3 1/2 years in the Colony Manor facilities, she ended up in the hospital once and it did not have anything to do with the care she was given. I highly recom... (read more)

Colony Manor Alh Corporation

2051 Porcupine Trail, Wasilla, AK

Primrose Retirement Community of Wasilla

889 N. Elkhorn Drive, Wasilla, AK
$$$$
caring2096: "The people at Primrose are great. They take care of my folks and they're there when they need them. We don't have to worry about anything. It's all working out well. They were in a little apartment that is set up like a little resort. It is really a nice place. It's the nearest and the best one in the state. "

Sunrise Manor

3201 Sparrow Court, Palmer, AK
1 review
Michelle6: "My Grandmother is a resident at Sunrise and has been since early last year. Though she misses being able to live at home she is content with her living arrangement at Sunrise. They paired her with a room mate that she enjoys sharing her days with. They take good care of her and meet her medical needs. She has a nurse that has been assigned to her and over seeing her medical condition. She enjoys all the themed holiday meals they provide her as she is no longer able to travel... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Matanuska Susitna County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Matanuska Susitna County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Matanuska Susitna County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.