Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

4.1

May 06, 2015

By Allen7

I did visit Berkshire Health and Rehab Center, and it is a very neat and clean place. It also looked like they are well staffed. They have all kinds of different hobbies, and they try to find out what would interest the patient and try to form some things around their interests. They have several nice sitting rooms and a couple of outside garden areas.

August 21, 2013

By Linda67240750

My mom was not cared for at all in Berkshire. Some of her CNAs were hateful to her. They would tell her to just use the bathroom in her diapers. They didn't feed her, I had to pay someone else to go in at lunchtime to feed her and I'd have to go by after I got off work and be there. They had activities but we're just not happy with it. It could have been cleaner and they could have better staffing.

Features of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Vinton, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center