Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

1650 PHILLIPS RD, Tallahassee, FL, 32308

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

dearfriend October 14, 2011

I did an internship at this facility after completing my CNA training. My over all impression was that they were severely understaffed and I witnessed some things I found disturbing. The worst thing was helping a woman / patient who apparently had scabies. There was no posted notice on her door so interns or helpers would be aware. A full time employee happened to mention it to me in passing after I had already helped bathe her. The patient and her room mate were continually scratching and there skin showed injury from that. Plus I felt that the majority of the time patients were idle in front of a television. One elderly gentleman in a wheelchair managed to 'escape' down an outside ramp while it was raining because the door safety mechanism was broken. I wouldn't put my own relative there and I certainly wouldn't want to work there. All that being said, I want to stress that the staff did seem caring and kind but definitely overwhelmed. Also, the food was better than average for that type of facility in my opinion.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee is a nursing home in Tallahassee, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee