Vi at Lakeside Village | Nursing Home

2792 Donnelly Drive, Lantana, FL, 33462

Contact Now

Reviews of Vi at Lakeside Village | Nursing Home

Caring103622450 December 30, 2014

Vi is the best, but it is for the people who have a lot of money. My father stayed there last August for 21 days that Medicare provided. Then he had to leave because he could not afford what they charge for skilled nursing. It was the best, and I tried to get my father back in there, but they had no beds available. My father didn't have the income to stay there. Their food was excellent. They made the patients feel like they were in restaurants. Their dining room was beautiful. They had not just one alternative, but 3 different alternatives.

The quality of the way they treated the older people -- their way of life -- was 100% They didn't make them feel down; they keep things going, and they had activities all day long. The dining room was like you're in an expensive restaurant. You sat down and eat. They also allow the family to come in and eat with them. But it's basically for people who have money.

Caring68646650 February 13, 2014

Vi was nicely done and they had a wide range of options including two bedroom and big three-bedroom apartments. However, it had no outdoor swimming pool, it was more expensive than where we were and was too far from where we want to be.

robinpeggy August 05, 2011

My mother and her husband have not yet used the assisted-living facilities in this community, as they are still in independent living (at 87 and 95 respectively!). But my mother fell during a group walk, and they insisted on her getting care. She probably would have ignored it on her own. The scan uncovered some stuff (misdiagnosed at Kennedy Hospital, but that is not the fault of Via, Florida medical care is pretty terrible) that she wouldn't have found otherwise. The facility is well-appointed and the service level is high. Worth the money, in my opinion.

From Vi at Lakeside Village

We provide a continuum of short- and long-term care at the Vi at Lakeside Village Care Center. Every level of care is intended to respect residents' privacy and promote personal dignity. Here, the vibrant surroundings, engaged social network, and broad range of specialized services are all designed with the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents in mind.

Assisted Living

Assisted Living care includes assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring and administration. We offer wellness programs including daily physical and social activities and periodic health screening.

Memory Support

The Memory Support program at Vi is for residents with mild to moderate Alzheimer's and related cognitive conditions. Memory support care includes assistance with dressing, grooming, and bathing, and wellness programming designed to encourage physical and sensory engagement.

Skilled Nursing Care

Skilled nursing care at Vi provides residents with private care suites, with individualized treatment plans carried out by licensed nurses. We offer short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care. We coordinate other levels of care such as palliative care and hospice care as needed.

Features of Vi at Lakeside Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Minimum age: 62