Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

2650 HIGHWAY 138 SE, Jonesboro, GA, 30236

Reviews of Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

March 12, 2013

By jmason1023

My dad was in Jonesboro Nursing home for 1 month before we Hospice said we could bring him home. Within 2 weeks of admission he lost 13 lbs. He was eating very little unless you spoon fed him. He never got a bath. If you are in your room sleep when the food arrivers, they will try to wake you up. If you don't then within the allot time the will take the food away and you will miss your meal. My sister travel to visit and stay 8 hours a day at the nursing for a week. The first day he got very little attention, by the 3rd day the staff was running into the room every hour to see what they could do. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. If you can find a way to keep your love one home with home attendant you will be better off.

January 31, 2013

By Dollie1

Jonesboro Nursing and Rehab is just 20 minutes from the house. The staff seems to be very nice. The food is provided for my mother because she has to have puree food. Everything is working out well.

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

My father in law had Parkinson disease and was not doing well. For three years he was able to live by himself, but that was not possible anymore. He was getting more confused each day. My husband and I lived about thirty miles away from him and we knew it was time to find a nursing home to help him in his final years. Christian City in Union City Georgia was a facility we knew about because a lady that went to our church worked there. We decided to go and speak with the staff and check the facility out. The administrator took us on a tour of the facility. The next day we moved my father in law into the nursing home. He wasn't able to get around by himself, so he was completely dependent on the staff. They were so helpful and kind to him. Each day he got a little worse and needed more help from the staff. They really made sure he had everything he needed.

About Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Jonesboro, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center